kangz.jpg

ROTK.jpg

rings2.png

• 10Worf
  • 4Like
Reactions: 13 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Horror movies dont even get a rise out of me. But this shit? This shit scares me.

• 1Barf
  • 1WTF
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

pysek

It Didn't Happen, It Should've, and It Will.
<Gold Donor>

Oh even the shills in the media couldn't keep it together for this abortion. Glorious.

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Leaked info Bezos did have personal contact with the showrunner and influenced this show.

"Thankfully they ignored my notes", "My son asked me not to fuck this up".

No evidence his notes were ignored-- notes were not made public.

1662001556908.png

• 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Bezos was in direct contact with the creators of this show.

He budgeted the show as CEO.

He acquired the rights, as CEO.

He signed the checks, as CEO.

This is very much his show, despite spronk spronk saying otherwise (and not understanding Bezos stepping down from CEO after he already cut the checks means fuckall) in the face of the facts.

Bezos even went so far as to tell the showrunner what to do personally.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
With Bezos son now confirmed to be involved, we have confirmation that this was a family pet project.

1662002026160.png

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Unfun, boring characters. Hmm... where have we seen that before?

1662002529869.png

House of the Dragon used as frame of reference.

1662002562999.png

Some characters can teleport, while some characters seemingly can't move at all.

1662002630764.png

This is going to be very jarring. Nobody has praised the showrunners pacing. And they are planning on 50 episodes.

1662002860527.png

Pacing is the biggest complaint that keeps coming up.

You need to be able to tell a damn good story to get 50 episodes out of a TV show and maintain the core audience.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Horror movies dont even get a rise out of me. But this shit? This shit scares me.

I figured out why it comes off as horror. It's not just you.

Focus only on her hair. Her hair grows like it's alive in a very unnatural way. Terrible filter and CGI. Hope the show isn't using the same CG. That's something straight out of a horror movie, not a high fantasy setting.

These digital artists are fucking up bad.

Last edited:

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
they used to say go woke or go broke, but it's finally good to see that it's changing into go woke, go broke. The industry as a whole needs a colossal and most importantly expensive flop like this for the suits to get their heads out of their asses

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
they used to say go woke or go broke, but it's finally good to see that it's changing into go woke, go broke. The industry as a whole needs a colossal and most importantly expensive flop like this for the suits to get their heads out of their asses
except its not going to flop. and its not going to get cancelled, season 2 is already in production., they already moved all their sets from NZ to the UK. this thing isnt going broke by any measure. all 5 seasons have been planned out. this is an indulgance by a man with tens of BILLIONS of dollars to burn. he doesnt give one fuck if anyone watches it. the whole thing will cost a few billion and then they reboot the entire Hobbit/LOTR series with race and gender swapped characters to match this trainwreck series. nothing is standing in their way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
I am reserving judgement until I see. That said, this thread has been hating show since before there was a trailer. Right now, 104 Fresh reviews, 20 Rotten, and it seems like the only reviews being highlighted in this thread are the bad ones. Its polling over 80%. It just seems people in this thread already made up their minds and are looking to reinforce the echo chamber.

1662012543053.png

• 2Seriously?
  • 2Garbage
  • 1SchwarzeNeg
Reactions: 5 users