RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris I know how fond you are of Big Black Cock news

Yeah that's propaganda. I don't need to defend that, I'm happy to critique the west and especially globalist journalists. "Fact checkers" are especially insideous.

My problem was always that you uncritically post Russia's propaganda.

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Reporter. Stock Pals CEO. Head of AI.
<Gold Donor>
Yeah that's propaganda. I don't need to defend that, I'm happy to critique the west and especially globalist journalists. "Fact checkers" are especially insideous.

My problem was always that you uncritically post Russia's propaganda.

What propaganda?

• 1Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I see your little "Midwit" react Chris Chris

What propaganda are you referring to?

That Russia is winning?

That NATO provoked this war?

That Ukraine is a corrupt shit hole that is used by Western politicians to launder the money of their taxpayers?

That the West overthrew Ukraine's democratically elected government in 2014 with Euromaidan?

That Ukraine broke multiple agreements (Minsk Agreements) to resolve this situation before the SMO started and left Russia no choice?

That Russia offered a peace talks at any time after the war started, including the Ankara Peace Talks scuttled by the West who flew Boris Johnson to Kiev to tell Zelensky he's not allowed to have peace?

I'm not sure which "propaganda" you refer to Chris Chris

• 2Moron
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris is this also Russia's fault?

Who's the real warmonger who is involved in every major global conflict for the last 30 years?

• 1Moron

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Come back when anything actually happens.

Iraq

Bosnia

Kosovo

Afghanistan

Iraq again

Libya

Syria

Ukraine

------> you are here

Taiwan/China

• 1Solidarity

Chris

Potato del Grande
Iraq

Bosnia

Kosovo

Afghanistan

Iraq again

Libya

Syria

Ukraine

------> you are here

Taiwan/China
Only the Serb crushing was NATO. That was based.

Sounds like you just hate the USA who did almost all of those things, I'm not a liberal, so I can't relate to hating my own country. Looks like you are on communist China's side too.

There's certaintly things to criticise with most of the things you posted, but when you put stuff in there like Iraq #1 when they tried to take over Kuwait, you are just being a useful idiot.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Only the Serb crushing was NATO. That was based.

Sounds like you just hate the USA who did almost all of those things, I'm not a liberal, so I can't relate to hating my own country. Looks like you are on communist China's side too.

There's certaintly things to criticise with most of the things you posted, but when you put stuff in there like Iraq #1 when they tried to take over Kuwait, you are just being a useful idiot.

Bro it's all Globohomo hiding behind a cornucopia of Alphabet orgs: NATO, AUKUS, GWOT coalition, EU etc. -- please dont insult me with the semantics.

And when it comes to Iraq #1 the US literally told Saddam it was A- OK to invade Kuwait. Look up April Glaspie.

Chris

Potato del Grande

Also rumblings of Ukraine being allowed to use more of it's weaponry on Russian soil.

If NATO is very confident with it's intelligence and military capability, they may just prove Putin right and take Russia out.

It would be a good idea too, need to show China shat will happen if they step out of line.

• 2Potato
  • 1Moron
Reactions: 2 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

Also rumblings of Ukraine being allowed to use more of it's weaponry on Russian soil.

If NATO is very confident with it's intelligence and military capability, they may just prove Putin right and take Russia out.

It would be a good idea too, need to show China shat will happen if they step out of line.

Rofl

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande

This is concerning for Russia, soon we will see NATO's threats escalate into the destruction of Russian cities. Putin was right.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>

This is concerning for Russia, soon we will see NATO's threats escalate into the destruction of Russian cities. Putin was right.

Why would a defensive alliance threaten and attack other countries without provocation?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why would a defensive alliance threaten and attack other countries without provocation?
I know, it's sad to see. Really worried about Russia being the next Serbia. Hopefully Orban can help Putin.

• 1Seriously?

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Sup Chris Chris , didn’t even know you were still alive. Got your rates locked in for this coming winter?