RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Why would Serbia attack NATO? It's a small weak country that has been bullied by it's successful neighbours.

I'm just confused why NATO, a defensive alliance, would attack Serbia. Wouldn't Serbia have to attack a NATO member first?

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm just confused why NATO, a defensive alliance, would attack Serbia. Wouldn't Serbia have to attack a NATO member first?
It's clearly not a defensive alliance, it's just victimising former Soviets and non aligned countries because they are weaker than themselves.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's clearly not a defensive alliance, it's just victimising former Soviets and non aligned countries because they are weaker than themselves.

Oh, you mean former Soviets like the Russian Federation?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Some people just wanna watch Ukraine die down to the last man, woman, and child.
I'm with you and Araysar on that, get rid of the Hohols and it can be Nova Russia again. There are so many missiles waiting to be fired for the extermination, Putin is too kind to them.

The sooner NATO's overwhelming power is off Russia's borders, the safer the Russian people will be.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Chris Chris I'm glad you finally you admitted you were wrong.

Perhaps there is a path to rehabilitation for you yet

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris I'm glad you finally you admitted you were wrong.

Perhaps there is a path to rehabilitation for you yet
When I saw Joe Biden introduce President Putin, I knew in my heart that he was right. Putin is the rightful President of Ukraine.

I'm glad we agree now.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Putin had a great take on the Trump shooting, said they are now resorting to eliminating political opponents by all means nessesary.

Imagine a country like that... well I guess we don't need to. Weaponising the legal system and then outright killing people... it's disgusting.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Putin had a great take on the Trump shooting, said they are now resorting to eliminating political opponents by all means nessesary.

Imagine a country like that... well I guess we don't need to. Weaponising the legal system and then outright killing people... it's disgusting.

Very subtle Chris Chris

Name some political opponents Putin has eliminated?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Very subtle Chris Chris

Name some political opponents Putin has eliminated?
I'm not saying that Putin is trying to eliminate Trump, are they even opponents? Biden is the opponent going after Trump with a shareblue pawn.

Wish I could link the Putin quote actually, was on 4chan earlier but obviously the feed is very fast moving right now.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
Chris, have you ever admitted that you're probably as dumb as everyone here thinks you are? You might have your first chance of dunking on Araysar Araysar for claiming you think you're smart.

• 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
I'm lost, what did I say wrong?
Twin Peaks Idiot GIF

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
This is surprising as I've made a real effort to educate myself and I'm agreeing with what you are saying.

Surely you can't be saying that people like us who are pro Russia are struggling to think?

Its amazing how transparently disingenuous you are at everything you do.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Its amazing how transparently disingenuous you are at everything you do.
Feel free to object to anything I said.

I hope that as I continue to post pro Russian content, you'll see that I genuinely changed my mind.

• 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 user