RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande

Honestly this reddit shit makes me sick, it's seeing an obvious psyop in real time.

It's entirely possible the shooter was republican, but the actblue donation and the shooting of a republican makes a democrat tactically voting in a republican primary the most likely explanation.

I'm happy to wait for confirmation but this reddit shit makes me think that actblue/shareblue activated the bots to defend itself.

These people are LITERALLY why Trump got shot, why wouldn't people have a moral obligation to assassinate the "rapist, paedophile hitler"?

Luckily it seems to a massive backfire and Trump will be elected, 4 years of reddit being unusable but hopefully some good memes and foreign policy again.

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Steve Harvey Cringe GIF by ABC Network
Season 1 Nbc GIF by The Good Place
Cringe GIF by MOODMAN

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris did you not get your UK instagram license? That’s a real bummer bro but there’s nothing I can do about UK law. Maybe get a license for that 🤷‍♂️
Why are you using a woman's social media platform?

Not seeing why I should log in and have my data harvested to see inane shit.

The_Black_Log Foler

PalsCo CEO - Stock Pals | Pantheon Pals
<Gold Donor>
Why are you using a woman's social media platform?

Not seeing why I should log in and have my data harvested to see inane shit.
Chris I can’t help you. You need to learn to help yourself

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris I can’t help you. You need to learn to help yourself
I can play nice with Araysar and stop playing devil's advocate with Russia to prove a point.

I can't approve of attention whore zucker shit.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Hey I have to earn your trust and it'll take time. No problem.

Still happy to address anything I said wrong.

You cant earn my trust by lying blatantly to my face.

• 1Weird Boner
  • 1Pathetic
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ah found the quote again:

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov: “The fact that a de-facto elimination of political rivals by all possible legal and illegal means is going on there is obvious.”

Not Putin actually, who is this based Peskov guy?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Ah found the quote again:

Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov: “The fact that a de-facto elimination of political rivals by all possible legal and illegal means is going on there is obvious.”

Not Putin actually, who is this based Peskov guy?

Maybe if you reread the sentence you quoted, that could provide some insight into the identity of this Peskov fellow

You truly are the laziest, most transparent idiot we have.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Maybe if you reread the sentence you quoted, that could provide some insight into the identity of this Peskov fellow

You truly are the laziest, most transparent idiot we have.
Ah you just misunderstood me, it's actually a figure of speech, it means "Wow I haven't heard of this person before".

I wouldn't be quoting a random person off the internet, of course he's connected to Putin.