RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Chris Chris is this true?

Absolutely, it would be very easy for NATO to do to Russia what they did to Serbia. It's a very dangerous and threatening situation for Putin.

We already know they planned the balkanisation of Russia, it's just a matter of time before it happens.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Absolutely, it would be very easy for NATO to do to Russia what they did to Serbia. It's a very dangerous and threatening situation for Putin.

We already know they planned the balkanisation of Russia, it's just a matter of time before it happens.

Is this your new coping mechanism?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Total cope from the lying BBC:

They are pretending that the drone jamming equipment Ukraine had actually works against the superior Russia and allies technology. I guess to show all the money they are being given is doing something and not just going into Hunter Biden's pocket.

What they don't explain, a lie by omission, is the rapid Russian advance across what globohomo calls "Ukraine".

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Total cope from the lying BBC:

They are pretending that the drone jamming equipment Ukraine had actually works against the superior Russia and allies technology. I guess to show all the money they are being given is doing something and not just going into Hunter Biden's pocket.

What they don't explain, a lie by omission, is the rapid Russian advance across what globohomo calls "Ukraine".
You know, the reason you're not allowed in /pol isn't because you are on the wrong side or whatever. It's because you are transparently disingenuous regardless of the side you're on.

• 3Truth!
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
You know, the reason you're not allowed in /pol isn't because you are on the wrong side or whatever. It's because you are transparently disingenuous regardless of the side you're on.
You've really misunderstood me, what am I saying that's wrong?

Anyway I can't change my personality so there's no point arguing against the special moderation action against me.

I'm happy enough having this as my politics thread and posting in gaming/media threads where I don't seem to be causing issues.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
You've really misunderstood me, what am I saying that's wrong?

Anyway I can't change my personality so there's no point arguing against the special moderation action against me.

I'm happy enough having this as my politics thread and posting in gaming/media threads where I don't seem to be causing issues.
Why is your personality based on being a disingenuous piece of shit though?

• 1Ice Burn
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why is your personality based on being a disingenuous piece of shit though?
All you got is that I'm disingenuous, you can't actually point out anything wrong with what I've said.

It's sad because I've genuinely changed my mind. You were just really persuasive actually, of course you are because you fight this fight all day every day.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
All you got is that I'm disingenuous, you can't actually point out anything wrong with what I've said.

I dont need to prove that something you said is wrong, you can agree with me 100% but its clear you don't believe it and view this as another exercise of your terrible, smarmy "sarcasm".

It's sad because I've genuinely changed my mind. You were just really persuasive actually, of course you are because you fight this fight all day every day.

^ This is just a perfect example of this transparent, insincere disingenuousness.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I dont need to prove that something you said is wrong, you can agree with me 100% but its clear you don't believe it and view this as another exercise of your terrible, smarmy "sarcasm".

This is just a perfect example of this transparent, insincere disingenuousness.
I'm confused, do you not think you are a persuasive poster?

You seemed really confident when you were arguing against me.

What should I have said?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got a great source for this, looks like Putin is making some great strides towards wirkd peace:
1721932749052022m.jpg

I'd actually confident to do an avatar bet that with all these troops moving west, Ukraine will be defeated by the end of the year or I'll change to a Ukraine avatar. Who wants to take me up on this?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Feel free to make a better avatar bet suggestion!

So you want a bet that Ukraine will be defeated by the end of the year when it has already been defeated for 2+ years?

Chris

Potato del Grande
So you want a bet that Ukraine will be defeated by the end of the year when it has already been defeated for 2+ years?
Oh shit you are right. I should rephrase to the full liberation of all Russian oblasts in full.

I belive that NATO is temporarily occupying two Russian regional capitals?

I would go as far to say Kharkiv rejoining Russia too. What do you think?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Oh shit you are right. I should rephrase to the full liberation of all Russian oblasts in full.

I belive that NATO is temporarily occupying two Russian regional capitals?

I would go as far to say Kharkiv rejoining Russia too. What do you think?

I think your schtick is tiresome, transparent, insincere and exhausting

• 1Seriously?
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
I think your schtick is tiresome, transparent, insincere and exhausting
I have started to find that friends and family IRL are not reacting well to my relentless focus on NATO's reckless provokations of Russia.

Does it get better?

I'm hoping you have developed some strategies you could share around making this my personality without alienating loved ones.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Look at this brainrot on reddit, look at the comments:

They are trying to pin the failure of France's migrant maintained train network onto Russia, who don't even have the capability to do such a thing.