RIP Araysar

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I think you should reconsider Chris Chris being blocked from POL

I think I was wrong. He's clearly reformed, and he's clearly putting forth a lot of genuine, totally-not-fake effort into fitting in with everyone else on the forum.

Free him from his incarceration. I'm sure that nothing could go wrong.

• 1EyeRoll
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Lightning Lord Rule Lightning Lord Rule I think you should reconsider Chris Chris being blocked from POL

I think I was wrong. He's clearly reformed, and he's clearly putting forth a lot of genuine, totally-not-fake effort into fitting in with everyone else on the forum.

You've convinced me, I will release him immediately back into pol.

Chris

Potato del Grande

Thank you, this means a lot.

One person convinced, but I think I have a few more to go!

Chris

Potato del Grande
Haha, that was just sarcasm, not a blatant and bald faced lie.

I'm trying really hard here...
You don't sound convinced, but you've stopped claiming that the contents of my posts are lies.

I don't think that a single person has disputed the content of a single post actually.

Anyway if I was in pol I could read Araysar's excellent journlism and I wouldn't need to post about Ukraine myself.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
Ok Chris Chris here is how it is done. Take notes

I literally told Sylas Sylas what I was doing: "replying in the style of Chris Chris latest LARP to show how utterly stupid said LARP is"

I am going to reply in the style of Chris Chris latest LARP to show how utterly stupid said LARP is.

Oh yes ok, you're right. I have reviewed the comprehensive footage via the legitimate platform known as youtube.com and decided that the other dragons were just there to lend moral support to the other dragon as they took an inexperienced rider out to sea. You have convinced me that it must be a coincidence that a) Aemond followed in hot pursuit b) there were two other dragons and riders on the shoreline ready to take off c) Aemond recognised the threat and turned around.

Yes, being an expert in translating the howling cries of the dragons (they were based on canine communications) I recognise their shrieks as "we are thirsty" and they were just on the beach to get a drink. Even the literal embodiment of the 14 flames of old Valyria get hot and must cool down in sea water. They're like snakes don't you know with no way to regulate their own internal body temp.

Thank you for being such a persuasive autist who is highly knowledgeable about all things book related. It makes sense that you're equally competent in your knowledge of the show and possess high ability to analyse each scene of such a faithful adapatation

Hello Sylas Sylas I am sure you will join me in condemning this fake mainstream media narrative that Team Black were "hoping to lure Aemond and Vhaegar into a situation where they'd be heavily outnumbered"

What's the world coming to when you can no longer trust Youtube as a source of legitimate, honest analysis?

you think some youtuber with 4k subscribers is a mainstream media source? Lol

Literally two posts, two hours apart was all it took to bait him into falling for the LARP.

You're a fucking amateur and this should lay to rest any false comparisons between you and I.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Ok Chris Chris here is how it is done. Take notes

You're a fucking amateur and this should lay to rest any false comparisons between you and I.
Well I'm just enjoying some light discussion in that thread.

I can make fun of Sylas' weekly "book" accuracy rants while posting legitimate discussion points (eg relative age of dragons on Team Black vs Team Green) and also critiques of the show (adult and child actors being too close in age).

That's how it's done.

You seem to be saying that I should be having some kind of deranged sarcastic LARP that's about some unrelated drama in a different thread?

I would never do anything like that, I'm having a genuine redemption arc contained entirely in the rickshaw.

Anyway what's your stance on Ukraine? I assume that an autistic dogfucker would find some sort of kinship with Azov?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You seem to be saying that I should be having some kind of deranged sarcastic LARP t

No, idiot. Nobody is convinced by your LARP so I posted an example of how an actual convincing "ok you've convinced me" LARP should be done. And it was so good that I hooked Sylas Sylas in just two posts.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
You don't sound convinced, but you've stopped claiming that the contents of my posts are lies.

I don't think that a single person has disputed the content of a single post actually.

Anyway if I was in pol I could read Araysar's excellent journlism and I wouldn't need to post about Ukraine myself.
Why bother? All my posts calling you a liar were just sarcasm anyway. Don't you get it? Wait, of course you don't. You thought Erronius was serious. Unless THAT was sarcasm??

In fact, you being kicked out of pol is the biggest piece of long sarcasm I've ever come up with here.

• 3Worf

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Why bother? All my posts calling you a liar were just sarcasm anyway. Don't you get it? Wait, of course you don't. You thought Erronius was serious. Unless THAT was sarcasm??

In fact, you being kicked out of pol is the biggest piece of long sarcasm I've ever come up with here.

Long sarcasm seems to follow the same rules as Long Covid. That's crazy.

1722364982619.jpeg

• 2Worf
  • 1Truth!

Chris

Potato del Grande

It's fun right?

Chris

Potato del Grande
Battle for Bahkmut continues:
1722370456595307m.jpg

I can't belive how much territory Russia has taken beyond the city now. Imagine where they will be next year.

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
This is amazing, I literally cannot comprehend how well Russia is doing right now:

1722373888585545m.jpg

• 1Worf

Chris

Potato del Grande
I have never seen someone so ecstatic over making sure every last Ukrainian dies.
Thanks, I worked hard on this attitude.

Soon it will be Nova Russia again and the genocidal Ukrainians will all be gone with a Russian bullet in their heart and a NATO knife in their back.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Araysar Araysar I need a fact check ASAP, saw this shit on 4chan:
1722538344618803m.jpg

Is this fake news or an example of Ukraine's violent tendancy to invade another country?

I have seen some destroyed refineries over the past few years so not sure which angle to take?

I want to say that all those refineries are still fully operational and Ukraine's hostile and unjust acts were ineffective.