RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Got a good source here on Russian wonderweapons hitting the battlefield, I can see Ukraine folding by the end of August if Putin is deploying mechs now.

1722861951327840m.jpg

How many mechs does NATO have Araysar Araysar ?

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
I'm never sure if you're trying to make an obvious joke or if you're really being earnest

Chris

Potato del Grande
as usual?

A nationwide race war is "usual" in UK?
You know it, we are 6% Muslim so with the birthrates it's already over.

Will have to take inspiration from you and move to Russia where they don't have 6% Muslims.

Where abouts would you suggest?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
You know it, we are 6% Muslim so with the birthrates it's already over.

Will have to take inspiration from you and move to Russia where they don't have 6% Muslims.

Where abouts would you suggest?

Whoa whoa whoa, you dont wanna leave UK. You just got your rates locked in

• 1Double Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Whoa whoa whoa, you dont wanna leave UK. You just got your rates locked in
Half way through that mortgage and I'm on cold showers for the health benefits (thanks Putin), so need to look at where is more white to avoid the coming boogaloo in minecraft.

Do they have any white areas in Russia?

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Half way through that mortgage and I'm on cold showers for the health benefits (thanks Putin), so need to look at where is more white to avoid the coming boogaloo in minecraft.

Do they have any white areas in Russia?

Any "protests" in your town?

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
The race wars would be over fast if the UK would just deploy their new combat mecha

1722869324536.png

• 2Double Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
LMAO imagine saying that with a straight face and expecting people to believe it
It's true lol, 99% when I was growing up there and 96% now after something happened.

We had one Ossoi per suburb to run a Chinese Chippy, if I remember correctly he was probably occupying a similar area to the one I grew up in since he was ~16 miles away.

Anyway same old Araysar, fishing for insults but won't say anything about himself.

I need an area of Russia to move to and you have valuble personal experience on this matter, do share.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
It's true lol, 99% when I was growing up there and 96% now after something happened.

We had one Ossoi per suburb to run a Chinese Chippy, if I remember correctly he was probably occupying a similar area to the one I grew up in since he was ~16 miles away.

Anyway same old Araysar, fishing for insults but won't say anything about himself.

I need an area of Russia to move to and you have valuble personal experience on this matter, do share.

Your class is literally full of Muhammads, GTFO with that "mY hOmEToWn iS AlL wHiTe"