RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
Oops meant to post this not the previous link again:
ww20soyto9hd1.png

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
You don't judge something like this a few days in. Over even a few weeks in. Where do you think this will be in a few months? What will the overall view will be 6-12 months from now?

A lot of people online are crowing about this, without really giving it any thought. Can they keep up this momentum? Will they be able to hold on to territory once Russia responds in force? Will this just end up being a sort of annoying raid into Russia proper, that Ukraine then retreats from because it isn't feasible to hold it long term? Can the Russian media spin this as an invasion by Nazis, and stir up more patriotism/nationalism? Will Russia use this as an excuse to fully mobilize? Will Belarus decide to mobilize its troops? Etc, etc, etc.

This could very well just cause things to escalate further. And while Ukraine might think that it has nothing more to lose, I guarantee that things can get much, much worse for them.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You don't judge something like this a few days in. Over even a few weeks in. Where do you think this will be in a few months? What will the overall view will be 6-12 months from now?
No way this lasts weeks, let alone 6-12 months. Russia won this the second they crossed the border. I can judge it now because it's already over.

This is a stunning overreaching by that clown Zelensky and his handlers in Washington, probably Biden's last effort to start WW3 before Trump is back.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Russia on the cusp of liberating Sudzha, Araysar Araysar what's the Russian name of that city? Don't want to make the deadnaming mistake again.

1723206857670943m.jpg

Chris

Potato del Grande
It's strange how one country is fighting for their motherland, and the other country is fighting to keep a dictator in power who robs his people every day through corruption

Chris

Potato del Grande
Is this what a NAFO mental breakdown looks like?
I know that posting multiple times in a row without reply LOOKS unhinged, but I don't think you understand the severity of the situation.

Ukraine has INVADED Russia. As Putin says, it's just a provokation, they have no chance to win. But there's a nuclear power plant there so I'm partially inclined to agree that Russia cede it to Ukraine just to prevent a calamity.

Not to mention the effect on Russian civilians of the Ukrainian Army operating on Russian soil... it's just anothet evil act from Zelensky.

So this news need to be out there, if I need to spam it with news to raise awareness then so be it. I've bought a new PC and I've sequestered myself into my office to spread the word, no matter what my wife says.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
I know that posting multiple times in a row without reply LOOKS unhinged, but I don't think you understand the severity of the situation.

Ukraine has INVADED Russia. As Putin says, it's just a provokation, they have no chance to win. But there's a nuclear power plant there so I'm partially inclined to agree that Russia cede it to Ukraine just to prevent a calamity.

Not to mention the effect on Russian civilians of the Ukrainian Army operating on Russian soil... it's just anothet evil act from Zelensky.

So this news need to be out there, if I need to spam it with news to raise awareness then so be it. I've bought a new PC and I've sequestered myself into my office to spread the word, no matter what my wife says.
1723297617233.png