RIP Araysar

Chris

Potato del Grande
View attachment 540628

Best insult of the year.
Not an insult at all, you see I've been doing some research in my new command centre, this is all according to plan for Putin.

Russia are luring Ukrainian (and NATO special forces) into Russian territory where they can more easily be destroyed.

Ukraine doesn't have the manpower and NATO the manufacturing capacity to replace what is destroyed.

He's a genius.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
in my new command centre,

1723303516620.png

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Hey Ossoi Ossoi I keep seeing this very upsetting imagine on 4chan, I bet you find this funny too you sick dogfucking cunt!?

1723308038663565m.jpg

Araysar Araysar I can't deciper it's meaning, but it does seem to be portraying Putin as some sort of goblin? I do like Cheetos, so not sure how that's meant to be an insult?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Hey Ossoi Ossoi I keep seeing this very upsetting imagine on 4chan, I bet you find this funny too you sick dogfucking cunt!?

View attachment 540637

Araysar Araysar I can't deciper it's meaning, but it does seem to be portraying Putin as some sort of goblin? I do like Cheetos, so not sure how that's meant to be an insult?

• 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Well played, Chris. You really showed us.
Yeah the sarcasm is warranted Erronius.

I knew the inherent strength of Russia's position and decided to be extremely pro Ukraine to own Araysar, but all I did is lie constantly as LLR pointed out and ruin my good reputation on the forum.

Now I'm my pro Russian self, lying no longer, it feels great.

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You're the equivalent of a scooby doo villain who runs around unmasked and has "I'm the villain" tattooed on his head

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Yeah the sarcasm is warranted Erronius.

I knew the inherent strength of Russia's position and decided to be extremely pro Ukraine to own Araysar, but all I did is lie constantly as LLR pointed out and ruin my good reputation on the forum.

Now I'm my pro Russian self, lying no longer, it feels great.

I know.

• 1Solidarity