RIP Araysar

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So what you are saying is, my pro Russia takes are retarded?

Because nobody has disputed a single thing I've said, just that they don't belive that I belive it.

Do you have a bit of the 'tism or something?

LRR put you in here for your insincere shitpost trolling, and now all you've done is flipped what you post 180 degrees. Except you're still being disingenuous, and annoyingly so.

You come off like one of those 1st Amendment auditors who annoy the fuck out of people all while yelling "I've said nothing wrong! Freedom of speech!". But you take it to another level because everything you say comes off as insincere. Pro-Ukraine, Pro-Russia, it doesn't really matter what weird positional quasi-factoid you choose to spit out, if you're just being your usual, hyper-annoying smarmy self.

If you were to post what you actually believe, and engage with people in something of an honest fashion, people might give you a chance. Except by this point you've earned yourself such a terrible reputation that there's probably no point in ever letting you back into POL/Controversy because no one would ever believe that you were being sincere.

Whatever this current act is you're playing at, it only cements the idea that you're just an unrepentant disruptive troll that will wade into numerous threads (should you ever be allowed out of here) with no other goal but to stir the pot and annoy people. Meaning that to the Admin and Mods here, letting you free to "speak freely" or whatever the fuck you'd argue it is, would only serve to make things worse.

So at the end of the day, no...your "pro Russia takes" aren't what is retarded. YOU are what is retarded.

I'd rather read 100 Araysar posts in a row than read a single one of yours. Sure, I don't think he's being 100% "himself" on FOH (the fact that he lets people assume that he's actually a Russian citizen or something is endlessly amusing) but for the most part I don't think his personal stances are that far away from what he posts here. Maybe I'm wrong, but in that case...he's just way better at it than you are? And if you're doing all of this for no other reason than to...satirize Araysar's posting? Then bro, just stop and try something different, because you're fucking terrible at it.

But that's enough from me. I've already given you more of a response than you deserve, and I know without a doubt that I will just end up regretting giving you any sort of serious response in the first place.

I do enjoy watching Ossoi Ossoi dunking on you, though. Maybe that's the new thing for Chris Chris : watching all of the other 'notable' shitposters wander by to mock you on a regular basis. Good fucking times.

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Let's fucking go!

Do you have a bit of the 'tism or something?

LRR put you in here for your insincere shitpost trolling, and now all you've done is flipped what you post 180 degrees. Except you're still being disingenuous, and annoyingly so.

You come off like one of those 1st Amendment auditors who annoy the fuck out of people all while yelling "I've said nothing wrong! Freedom of speech!". But you take it to another level because everything you say comes off as insincere. Pro-Ukraine, Pro-Russia, it doesn't really matter what weird positional quasi-factoid you choose to spit out, if you're just being your usual, hyper-annoying smarmy self.

If you were to post what you actually believe, and engage with people in something of an honest fashion, people might give you a chance. Except by this point you've earned yourself such a terrible reputation that there's probably no point in ever letting you back into POL/Controversy because no one would ever believe that you were being sincere.
So posting anti-Russia was insincere shitpost trolling (both sides are corrupt/playing geopolitical games, invading was disproportionate, Russia is underperforming and likely at the limit of it's capabilities), now posting pro-Russia (Russia is a victim world power, nothing Putin does is ever wrong) is insincere shitpost trolling.

Like... I must have a genuine position on this topic and one of them was sincere?

I think the issue actually was joking about a topic a few people are actually upset about and they wanted to just read Araysar summing up the latest Telegram news instead of justifying his geopolitical position to me.

Whatever this current act is you're playing at, it only cements the idea that you're just an unrepentant disruptive troll that will wade into numerous threads (should you ever be allowed out of here) with no other goal but to stir the pot and annoy people. Meaning that to the Admin and Mods here, letting you free to "speak freely" or whatever the fuck you'd argue it is, would only serve to make things worse.
I have never done this, other than maybe around 2006 when everyone was doing it.

You know I've never been banned/shawed and I'm posting in Gaming/TV/Movies/Off Topic without much issue and getting my news/reviews there as usual?

I also hardly used the Politics forum, mainly #gamergate and yes occasionally laughing at what I though were insane positions on school shootings and healthcare, fair enough if you want to critque that. I've definetly moderated my views on those two topics through being called out for bad takes, I'm pretty much pro gun now for the US.

I'd rather read 100 Araysar posts in a row than read a single one of yours. Sure, I don't think he's being 100% "himself" on FOH (the fact that he lets people assume that he's actually a Russian citizen or something is endlessly amusing) but for the most part I don't think his personal stances are that far away from what he posts here. Maybe I'm wrong, but in that case...he's just way better at it than you are? And if you're doing all of this for no other reason than to...satirize Araysar's posting? Then bro, just stop and try something different, because you're fucking terrible at it.
I'm never going to be allowed back onto the Politics forum, what happened is outside the usual forums rules and warning/ban system.

So I may as well have some fun with it in the rickshaw where it belongs.

People tell me that I only post the worst possible takes and Araysar is posting the same things as me... you can figure it out.

One day the Ukrainian Army will collapse from lack of manpower and I can celebrate with Araysar.

• 1ReactioNuke -10,000
Reactions: 1 user

Chris

Potato del Grande
Why worry about Russia or Ukraine when hordes of sand American Inventors are slaying children in your back yard?
PBK_Barton_Arcade.jpg

Ridas

Pay to play forum
You actually think you are doing something clever with your new retardation? Oh boy, you are really fucking stupid.

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Let's fucking go!

So posting anti-Russia was insincere shitpost trolling (both sides are corrupt/playing geopolitical games, invading was disproportionate, Russia is underperforming and likely at the limit of it's capabilities), now posting pro-Russia (Russia is a victim world power, nothing Putin does is ever wrong) is insincere shitpost trolling.

Like... I must have a genuine position on this topic and one of them was sincere?

I think the issue actually was joking about a topic a few people are actually upset about and they wanted to just read Araysar summing up the latest Telegram news instead of justifying his geopolitical position to me.

I have never done this, other than maybe around 2006 when everyone was doing it.

You know I've never been banned/shawed and I'm posting in Gaming/TV/Movies/Off Topic without much issue and getting my news/reviews there as usual?

I also hardly used the Politics forum, mainly #gamergate and yes occasionally laughing at what I though were insane positions on school shootings and healthcare, fair enough if you want to critque that. I've definetly moderated my views on those two topics through being called out for bad takes, I'm pretty much pro gun now for the US.

I'm never going to be allowed back onto the Politics forum, what happened is outside the usual forums rules and warning/ban system.

So I may as well have some fun with it in the rickshaw where it belongs.

People tell me that I only post the worst possible takes and Araysar is posting the same things as me... you can figure it out.

One day the Ukrainian Army will collapse from lack of manpower and I can celebrate with Araysar.

tumblr_m5do5hdDT01r4pwt8o1_r3_500.gif

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Erronius Erronius lays it all out -maybe even better than I could- what the exact problem is, why it's a problem, how it's a problem, and why it will continue to be a problem... and you STILL can't understand it.

Have a nuke, if you're lucky it's not a spoiler alert.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Erronius Erronius lays it all out -maybe even better than I could- what the exact problem is, why it's a problem, how it's a problem, and why it will continue to be a problem... and you STILL can't understand it.

Have a nuke, if you're lucky it's not a spoiler alert.
My assumption is there's nothing I can do to make this right and that it's OK to post retarded things in the rickshaw because it's the rickshaw.

Happy to do things differently if that's wrong. It's your forum I'll follow your rules.

Chris

Potato del Grande
Alright well honestly I'm off work for the summer school holidays which is a bit boring as I have loads of gardening to do. The Ukraine situation got interesting again so I thought it would be funny to screw around in the rickshaw about it as that's the only avenue open to me, I thought it would be OK because rickshaw.

It entertained me for the first week and I thought I made a good point, but it got stale and I've gotten lazy about it. People seem annoyed so I'll stop, I'll take note and not do this again, I can be too antagonistic in my posting sometimes.

I'll not post in this thread or @ Araysar if he doesn't @ me and I'll agree to disagree about the war, it's not like we argue in any other thread as far as I'm aware.

Is that better?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Alright well honestly I'm off work for the summer school holidays which is a bit boring as I have loads of gardening to do. The Ukraine situation got interesting again so I thought it would be funny to screw around in the rickshaw about it as that's the only avenue open to me, I thought it would be OK because rickshaw.

It entertained me for the first week and I thought I made a good point, but it got stale and I've gotten lazy about it. People seem annoyed so I'll stop, I'll take note and not do this again, I can be too antagonistic in my posting sometimes.

I'll not post in this thread or @ Araysar if he doesn't @ me and I'll agree to disagree about the war, it's not like we argue in any other thread as far as I'm aware.

Is that better?

Amazing that you still don't get it

It's like you have a mental handicap

• 2Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Nobody believes your apology is sincere
I'm not apologising to you. Anyway words don't mean anything, the apology is doing things differently.

Erronius thinks I'm being a twat and Araysar isn't arguing back this time/is nice in other threads, so clearly I misjudged what I was doing and I'll have to think on that in threads on other topics and be more constructive.

I have the thread on ignore so can mostly only see it if I get a reply btw.