RIP Araysar

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is this what you are resorting to? Lmao.

I'm just taking what you give me, words that are completely opposite of what you believe. Just so you can ingratiate yourself to me, after I broke you over the course of last 2 years.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm just taking what you give me, words that are completely opposite of what you believe. Just so you can ingratiate yourself to me, after I broke you over the course of last 2 years.
Well hang on there.

I've been called a disingenuous liar over my previous skepticism of Putin, but now I'm supporting him I'm also lying? Can't be both.

Are you not enjoying the echo chamber and me lightening the load for you, posting pro Russia content? I just kinda thought we could be buddies!

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Well hang on there.

I've been called a disingenuous liar over my previous skepticism of Putin, but now I'm supporting him I'm also lying? Can't be both.

Are you not enjoying the echo chamber and me lightening the load for you, posting pro Russia content? I just kinda thought we could be buddies!

You tried to be Theon but ended up being Reek.

When some Muslim rioter cuts off your dick in your latest riots and gets 10 hours of community service, your journey will be complete.

Chris

Potato del Grande
You tried to be Theon but ended up being Reek.

When some Muslim rioter cuts off your dick in your latest riots and gets 10 hours of community service, your journey will be complete.
You seen obsessed by this dickless character.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Erronius

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
So Chris Chris , have you ever considered just making an alt instead of doing this on your main account?

• 2Triggered
Reactions: 1 users

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
But then they wouldn't get the point of what I am doing.

They know you're LARPing and nobody gives a fuck.

It reminds me of when I went to Malta when I was 14. I bought a pirate VHS of Con Air, got back to UK and it was just camcorder footage of Malta. I then took it to school to lend to my friends. One of whom was so angry at being tricked into thinking he was getting Con Air that he snipped the tape then gave it back. I then lent it to the next person in line for Con Air.

As I handed the tape to him I was laughing because I knew he wasn't getting Con Air, but unknown to me the tape-cutter was on the other side of the door laughing because he knew he'd cut the tape.

He thought he was getting one over on me by damaging a worthless tape of camcorder footage of Malta. It made no difference to me because I'd already duped him

That's literally you, you think you're doing something funny and intelligent but nobody cares. They're not even laughing at you, it's just pathetic.

Chris

Potato del Grande
That's literally you, you think you're doing something funny and intelligent but nobody cares. They're not even laughing at you, it's just pathetic.
You do care, because you post here and reply to me.

I just want to post Russia's Ws in peace thanks.

• 1Galaxy Brain
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>
You do care, because you post here and reply to me.

I just want to post Russia's Ws in peace thanks.

I've told you, nobody cares about your "i'm going to act like a retard because it's funny" routine because they think you are a retard and you are actually one.

You try too hard. I've already explained the way to go about duping people who think they're intellectually superior to you is to be subtle about it, like my "Lebron Jordan" comment. Or do it in a way that nobody knows what's happening and you can do it for as long as you like.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I've told you, nobody cares about your "i'm going to act like a retard because it's funny" routine because they think you are a retard and you are actually one.
So what you are saying is, my pro Russia takes are retarded?

Because nobody has disputed a single thing I've said, just that they don't belive that I belive it.

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
So what you are saying is, my pro Russia takes are retarded?

Because nobody has disputed a single thing I've said, just that they don't belive that I belive it.

game-of-thrones-ramsey.gif