Rocket League - PS4/PC

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Ball bounces differently too. Would prefer slightly larger court and 3v3 I think. Kinda got my fix and went back to competitive.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Ball bounces differently too. Would prefer slightly larger court and 3v3 I think. Kinda got my fix and went back to competitive.
Oh really? OK then I am out, got to keep what little skill I have honed for the mostly more fun competitive matches anyhow.

Mario Speedwagon

Gold Recognition
<Prior Amod>
Ball definitely bounces differently. It acts heavier in general it seems to me. Also seems like handling is less responsive like turns/power slides have a wider radius but maybe I'm crazy.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
The ball is definitely heavier in the 2v2 basketball map.

I'm Rethan# on Steam, if anyone wants to ranked 3's. Just ask.

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
I got worse! Last night went so poorly I quit mid game in pure shame...
Rocket league has a lot more in common with CS:Go, Dota, and League than it does with most games. One of my friends who recently got into the game expressed the notion that he had no idea the game was this hard/deep. The truth is that losing basically half the time (unless you're godlike) is not easy to do because sometimes that means that its a 5 game winning streak and others its a 5 game losing streak. Just get back on that RC horse and strike or wiff again. Don't forget there are options to opt out of all communication from opponents/allies in the menu if that is troublesome.

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Oh I will keep playing, but I was doing things I KNEW were bad ideas and I couldn't stop myself. It ended when all I had to do was nothing to defend a shot, instead at the last moment I trid to double tap flip sideways to give more of a knock away, what really happened was a jumped straight up over the ball and it rolled in at a crawl. The replay was pure shame.

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
Oh I will keep playing, but I was doing things I KNEW were bad ideas and I couldn't stop myself. It ended when all I had to do was nothing to defend a shot, instead at the last moment I trid to double tap flip sideways to give more of a knock away, what really happened was a jumped straight up over the ball and it rolled in at a crawl. The replay was pure shame.
Lol awesome.

PS I have a gaming weekend this weekend. Grab your beers. We should play with Dain.

Mures

Blackwing Lair Raider
What a save!
What a save!
What a save!

Enob

Golden Knight of the Realm
I hope they implement ranked hoops at some point. Compared to snow day and rocket labs this one actually feels like a new game mode. My roommate and I have been having a blast playing it.

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
First time I've randomly been matched up against someone I recognized.

rrr_img_135895.jpg

meStevo

<Silver Donator>
He had a pretty bad team, and I lucked into a shot or two and had an above average performance myself
wink.png

Dandain

Trakanon Raider
Full ranked reset, plus item/inventory things just went live and a new arena,. If you play ranked right now you'll get a chance to play people way up the skill ladder, everyone will calibrate between silver 1 and prospect elite tops. Will sort itself out quickly

Utnayan

I Love Utnayan he’s awesome
<Gold Donor>
He had a pretty bad team, and I lucked into a shot or two and had an above average performance myself
wink.png
I need to add you on ps4. Was this late in the night Friday night or Saturday? I had a massive buzz still rolling all day Saturday. We should team up. Last night I was getting paired with season two champions and had an absolute blast while the main reset was active with a fresh pool.(oops you played PC and cross played this one. I remember that game now. I kept getting my shots tanked by the other two. They weren't playing their positions and kept going for "score". I'm also a natural striker in this game and when I get matched up with another one but plays the position horribly, it sucks.