Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I love NXT

s5LRmrN.jpg

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Is there home / village / guild hall building? Much PvP? Someone actually brought this game up to me earlier this week. Though they said complimentary things about NXT, they still preferred the original look and feel.

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
PvP is dead in RS3. If you want a thriving pvp community, play OSRS (but also enjoy a much more tedious grind, and aids community).

There are clan citadels.

The original look and feel is a timeless classic that is preserved in the Old School version of the game. NXT/RS3 allows them to do much more with the game tho.

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
Started this up over the weekend.

Damn there is so much stuff to do.

Do you mean that in a good way? How is the community?

I've really been struggling thinking of something new to do but can't decide between Runescape or Albion. Runescape seems much more solidified and a larger player base but I know nothing about either of them.

stankwoo

Silver Knight of the Realm
Do you mean that in a good way? How is the community?

I've really been struggling thinking of something new to do but can't decide between Runescape or Albion. Runescape seems much more solidified and a larger player base but I know nothing about either of them.

In a good way. It is impressive how fluid everything is in regards to the question of MMOs always face - "what to do?"

Since it is all skill based, you have so many options. I was working on my combat skills and decided I wanted to get some better armor. Started reading the wiki and three hours later I am balls deep mining and smelting gear.

I really like the UO feeling where you can go mine your own ore and craft your own gear. The hardest part is getting use to the click move like Diablo where I am used to WASD in WoW. Most importantly you can do content that involves a lot of attention or AFK netflix grind shit.

The community - not sure yet. I joined a random forum guild so I had people to talk to and/or ask questions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
I see... shame it's not more part of the game. Could be a good thing if you have enough people willing to make something of it but that may be an idea a decade or two too old now :(

Muligan

Trakanon Raider
The only thing I could think of when I read this was, "Everquest Mobile would be awesome." lol

• 1Worf

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
I maxed on Runescape back in February and now I'm going for the Graverobber title.

• 1Like

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Going for the Armadyl title in God Wars. 15/18 in collection log. Need godsword shard 3, Kree'ara pet, and arma boots. 450 KC

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did about 200 kbd kills and got 0 drops. I have a decent bank but I'm giving all the dragon bones to my gf who I just bought membership for, for our 1 year anniversary over the weekend

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every week in August theres a buff to an area of the game.

This week is skilling, next week is combat.

Also got my gf (irl) in to the game. Shes loving it!

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Runefest this weekend

RS3 community has been up in arms over the very intrusive MTX within the past month. Jagex is going to announce a new skill (and more!) for the game. No statements on how shitty their updates have been recently.