Science Ethics and Racism in Drug Enforcement Thread

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Hodj, you'd do a lot better if you understood Cad's argument.
Just repeating your incorrect assertion over and over doesn't make it correct.

Not only do I understand his position, but I've refuted it. Soundly.

fanaskin

Well known agitator
<Silver Donator>
actually nuremburg is a perfect example of why hodj is wrong now that I think about it, the top nazi's like goring and Hess ect HAD to be dealt with and were rightly dealt with, but all the mid level nazi scientists and intelligence or military officers that america needed to compete with Russia were spirited away to america via things like operation paperclip. Or put in power in europe like the former gestapo officers stationed in france who was hired to head anti communist intelligence in france because alot of communists were former french partisans, 0% ethics involved. Same with the former SS troops that truman supported in ukraine because they were a thorn in the soviets side. What caused this lapse of ethics? scientific/military/economic necessity exactly like has been argued. Those aren't the only cases either there's ALOT of former nazi's hired to do for the west the same or almost the same thing they did for the nazi's.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Hodj, you'd do a lot better if you understood Cad's argument.
You made this fucking guy a mod, Tuco.

The point of my articles was that there has been a lot of scholarly discussion and disagreement regarding ex post facto applying our laws or "international law as we agree to it" to wartime acts in another country.

But just like he won't admit that ethics are a relative creation, he won't admit that either.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
You made this fucking guy a mod, Tuco.
latest

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
Can't win on the substance? Posting a bunch of shitty fallacy laden arguments, quoting citations that actually refute the claim you're making?

That's okay! Just whine I was made a mod! That'll fix it

Pathetic.

This will be my last post in this thread.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Last word

And truly today hodj learned what it was to be Tanoomba. Literally EVERYONE in the thread disagrees with him, but HOLY FUCK DOUBLE DOWN ON HOW FUCKING WRONG EVERYONE IS and claim victory

Truly, today sir you are A Moon Bat.

Tuco, request Hodj's title be set to "A Moon Bat Impersonator"

Also I'm willing to bet that won't be his last post...

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
If Hodj's moderation were as bad as his posts in this thread I'd have stripped him of all lands and titles.

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Jesus Christ. I can't imagine what it must be like to live like that. Is this what Assburgers is like?

iannis

Musty Nester
Since hodj seems to have inexplicably taken the high road against you heathen rabble I suppose it's up to me to step in.

LAST WORD.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Tuco is like Littlefinger on these forums. Makes Hodj a mod for punishment cause Kentucky rage quit, he knows people will bust Hodj's balls over it. At the same time he basically takes care of his Tanoomba problem with no blood on his hands. Bravo.

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
People here are only now figuring out that he was the real troll all along. Smarter fellows like me realized and ignored him a long time ago. I can understand the forum mentality of support the side you believe no matter the logic, but that still gets decided into reasonable and thoughtful posters... and then incoherent rage babbling like hodj.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
I called it in the science thread, I saw the Tanoomba tactic emerge post fucking one on this topic when he countered Cad by asserting ethics are absolute. In CHINA, lol.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
If Hodj's moderation were as bad as his posts in this thread I'd have stripped him of all lands and titles.
I'm confused by your use of the words "in this thread"

Are you implying he posts better elsewhere?

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
I enjoyed many of hodj's posts in the Atheist thread.
I too have been entertained by those posts but I'm not sure I should endorse the posting style just because I happen to agree with the content in that thread.

Cad

scientia potentia est
<Bronze Donator>
Hodj just went through and negged everyone on this page, including Tuco.

rrr_img_95509.jpg

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
No I negged Tuco earlier. I just negged you and Abe and Eidal.

And now you're going to claim "You were right" that I would post in the thread again.

But no matter how many people on this forum disagree with me on this subject, it still won't change the fact that I'm right, and I'm the one who hasn't devolved into petty insults.

Further, it won't change the fact that when you lose a debate, the first thing you do is cry about me being made a moderator.

I am no troll. I debate vigorously, but I debate honestly. I attempt to support my position with reason, facts and evidence. I do my best to not insult people, and I certainly don't go whining to Tuco or the other mods to save me.

The reality here is that your actions haveclearly demonstrated you lost this debate. So there really wasn't a reason to respond any more. When you start crying that I was made a moderator,against my will and have multiple times offered to have it rescinded, including right this second where I'll do it again, then you haveclearly lost the debate.

Tuco isfree at any time to rescind my moderatorship. Draegan too. Teljair as well. I didn't ask for it, didn't want it, and so far, have tried my dead level best to be a decent moderator, including sending people pm warnings when someone reports a post by them that might get them an infraction, so as to avoid them getting infracted.

I am done posting in this thread. I am done debating with you when you are such a pathetic coward that the best rebuttal you can come up with is to argumentum ad populum and insult and demean and cry about my moderatorship, as if I had anything to do with that decision. Its stupid, infantile antics that demonstrate quite clearly how hard you've lost this debate.

And a good day to you sir.