Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
One sentence shitposts and them moving on is quite a bit different from any of the posters I linked. One-sentence shitposters aren't drowning out other conversations, they aren't trying to drag people into arguments to troll.

I just don't get how you can't see the difference. You generate quite a lot of reports, yet never get modded. Why is that?
Please explain in detail why Screamfeeder was given a 30 day RRP and please don't tell blatant lies such as "multiquote spamming" this time.

• 1Salty
Reactions: 1 user

khalid

Unelected Mod
does not even come close to describing this phenomenon.

You haven't come close to understanding why Screamfeeder was modded.

Since I have described it multiple times and even responded to Screamfeeder in a message laying out exactly why he was modded, I'm done with this thread.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You haven't come close to understanding why Screamfeeder was modded.

Since I have described it multiple times and even responded to Screamfeeder in a message laying out exactly why he was modded, I'm done with this thread.
right, because there was no reason to mod him, and if you had one, you would explain it, instead of running out of this thread like the bitch you are. the only explanation you gave claimed he was "multiquote spamming" and "multitag spamming" which is patently untrue.

• 1Salty

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I too say free @Screamfeeder

Had too much to drink and was looking for a fight. Like he does sometimes. No big.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Zaara

I'm With HER ♀
you're right. #DrainTheSwamp

i mean, jesus christ, you pussies literally spend hours a day crying about "SJW CRYBULLIES" in probably half the threads on this forum, then you go right back around and pull the EXACT SAME ROUTINE when someone posts something that triggers you. "irony" does not even come close to describing this phenomenon.

Hes-right-you.jpg

• 1Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
hey shithead, what do those four posters have in common? they all lean liberal and post in the politics thread. considering we only have like 10 liberal posters here, that's 40% of the population. quite a statistic. you stupid fucks are all blind to the fact that this is the same shit as Draegan/chaos tone policing the Politics thread on rerolled, except now it's a right-wing slant rather than a left-wing. how about you and your mod pals grow some nuts and learn to deal with dissenting opinions like adults for fucks sake?
only ten?
sylverokk
lleuraic
chaos
kewl dad
brando
olscratch
lendario
mudcrush
kruegen
tyen
tolan
iannis
khalid
mist
royal
malakriss
moontayle
moonarchia
xequal
kaid
picasso
szila
drtyrm
vandyn
edko
nevergone
erronius
tanoomba
eomer.

• 1Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
only ten?
sylverokk
lleuraic
chaos
kewl dad
brando
olscratch
lendario
mudcrush
kruegen
tyen
tolan
iannis
khalid
mist
royal
malakriss
moontayle
moonarchia
xequal
kaid
picasso
szila
drtyrm
vandyn
edko
nevergone
erronius
tanoomba
eomer.
"iannis
khalid"
Now I know you are trolling.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
only ten?
sylverokk
lleuraic
chaos
kewl dad
brando
olscratch
lendario
mudcrush
kruegen
tyen
tolan
iannis
khalid
mist
royal
malakriss
moontayle
moonarchia
xequal
kaid
picasso
szila
drtyrm
vandyn
edko
nevergone
erronius
tanoomba
eomer.
btw, half of these aren't left-wing. maybe compared to you they are but in real world they're moderate at best. and a good chunk of them aren't even active posters. erronius? eomer? kewl did?

khalid

Unelected Mod
"iannis
khalid"
Now I know you are trolling.

I was a Bernie supporter for a long time and even considered voting for Hillary until she picked an anti-gun guy for VP. What makes you think I'm not a progressive?

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I was a Bernie supporter for a long time and even considered voting for Hillary until she picked an anti-gun guy for VP. What makes you think I'm not a progressive?
are you going to explain why was Scream was given a 30 day RRP? if not, get the fuck out faggot.

• 1Salty
Status
Not open for further replies.