Screamfeeder Infraction Appeal

Commute Screamfeeder's sentence to 24 hours?

• Yes

Votes: 32 68.1%
  • No

Votes: 15 31.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
I was a Bernie supporter for a long time and even considered voting for Hillary until she picked an anti-gun guy for VP. What makes you think I'm not a progressive?
That's what changed your mind about Hilldog? Didn't realize you were a functioning retard

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Was a bullshit infraction. Scream's considerably smarter than a lot of the people casually dismissing him, and considerably less spammy than some of the people slinging shitposting allegations at him.

• 2Like

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
I was a Bernie supporter for a long time and even considered voting for Hillary until she picked an anti-gun guy for VP. What makes you think I'm not a progressive?

"Hillary until she picked an anti-gun guy for VP"

chthonic-anemos

bitchute.com/video/EvyOjOORbg5l/
only ten?
sylverokk
lleuraic
chaos
kewl dad
brando
olscratch
lendario
mudcrush
kruegen
tyen
tolan
iannis
khalid
mist
royal
malakriss
moontayle
moonarchia
xequal
kaid
picasso
szila
drtyrm
vandyn
edko
nevergone
erronius
tanoomba
eomer.
1479962860680.png

• 8Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 8 users

khalid

Unelected Mod
"Hillary until she picked an anti-gun guy for VP"

So you don't think a person can be progressive and pro-gun? Interesting, well, thanks for your take on the subject. This seems to speak more to your bias than mine though.

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
So you don't think a person can be progressive and pro-gun? Interesting, well, thanks for your take on the subject. This seems to speak more to your bias than mine though.
That only shows you are retarded. What are you trying to illustrate?

khalid

Unelected Mod
That's what changed your mind about Hilldog? Didn't realize you were a functioning retard

Trump has a ridiculous number of negatives that drowned out all the negatives that Hillary had. Eventually though, Hillary's corruption, anti-gun stance, the DNC's corruption, her stupidity on foreign policy and her pandering to BLM silliness drove me to Trump.

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

Please tell me what has been the stance of the democratic party regarding guns for the last 30 years. It has been pro gun control.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
How is that goal post shifting? You're saying they're left wing posters. He's saying half aren't. That's entirely the point in discussion. He's just saying you're an extremist, as well.
he said left wing posters? and he changed the rules, by adding in active posters and that they arent really liberal in his opinion. thats some good goalposting.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
only ten?
sylverokk
lleuraic
chaos
kewl dad
brando
olscratch
lendario
mudcrush
kruegen
tyen
tolan
iannis
khalid
mist
royal
malakriss
moontayle
moonarchia
xequal
kaid
picasso
szila
drtyrm
vandyn
edko
nevergone
erronius
tanoomba
eomer.
giphy.gif

• 7Like
Reactions: 6 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Trump has a ridiculous number of negatives that drowned out all the negatives that Hillary had. Eventually though, Hillary's corruption, anti-gun stance, the DNC's corruption, her stupidity on foreign policy and her pandering to BLM silliness drove me to Trump.
But Kaine was the last straw for you out of all of that?

khalid

Unelected Mod
Please tell me what has been the stance of the democratic party regarding guns for the last 30 years. It has been pro gun control.

The democratic party has been pro-gun control. Not sure your point. The democratic party in its positions does not define what liberal or progressive means.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
How is that goal post shifting? You're saying they're left wing posters. He's saying half aren't. That's entirely the point in discussion. He's just saying you're an extremist, as well.
there are no goal posts in a discussion with astro. as soon as you engage, you've already lost.

• 4Like
  • 1Salty
Reactions: 4 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>

You do realize your post is the same as
"I am a republican, but I stopped supporting Trump because he picked a Pro Life VP"

That is what you posted. If you don't think a progressive political view includes some level of gun control. Then you must be thinking of another country.

DrSpooge

Blackwing Lair Raider
Scream's appeal thread has already degenerated into electoral politics with Scream in the fucking shaw. Shit is so much better, posts so much more substantive, in his absence.

• 2Solidarity

iannis

Musty Nester
"iannis
khalid"
Now I know you are trolling.

Hey! I'm on your side over here!

I was mostly just happy to be on a list, and now you gotta take that away from me too.

You cut me bro. Cuts deep.

Let scream out. He's really not hard to ignore when he goes on drunken rampages. And it IS entertaining. Drunktanked for 24 honestly seems appropriate. Probably drunktanked for 12 would have been plenty.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Lendarios

Trump's Staff
<Gold Donor>
Scream's appeal thread has already degenerated into electoral politics with Scream in the fucking shaw. Shit is so much better, posts so much more substantive, in his absence.
Well I am afraid of posting on the other thread. I am shaking on my boots.

khalid

Unelected Mod
If you don't think a progressive political view includes some level of gun control.

So your litmus test of a progressive is if they are pro-gun. Again, that is your bias. I would say I share Sam Harris's views on guns, though I am slightly more liberal on the subject than he is. I guess you don't count him as progressive either?

Status
Not open for further replies.