Sex, Masturbation, and burnt holes in yo dick Thread

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Stop trying to force your mutilated cock on me lyrical, I don't want to see it. I mean if it showed up in my inbox I would look. But I have never touched another man's cock and will never do it again.
Caught you before the edit.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I think the switch that flips is as they mature, they realize they don't have to be ashamed of sex or wanting sex anymore, that it's "ok." Women are indoctrinated from birth that sex is something you should withhold and if you give it too much you're a slut, if you act dirty you're a whore, etc. But women "mostly" have around the same sex drive as us. They're just ingrained to not express it.

If you encourage a woman to express herself and honestly don't freak out when she shows you that inner dirty ho, you are in for good times.
Spot on. We had some growing pains. She's fairly conservative compared to my ex and wasn't super experienced. So far I've figured out she gets a kick out of dressing up and maybe public stuff.

I got her to suck me in a national park last week while we hiked. We then fucked in a parking area of another park in the car. She was a bit worried of being caught but it was a blast.

My ex was a ho from the beginning. We'd probably still be together if she didn't become batshit crazy and also start fucking other guys. Godspeed to her new husband. I won't tell him that she sucked my dick four years ago while he was out of town on work.

Also, this thread nearly turned into a truck stop.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
Spot on. We had some growing pains. She's fairly conservative compared to my ex and wasn't super experienced. So far I've figured out she gets a kick out of dressing up and maybe public stuff.

I got her to suck me in a national park last week while we hiked. We then fucked in a parking area of another park in the car. She was a bit worried of being caught but it was a blast.

My ex was a ho from the beginning. We'd probably still be together if she didn't become batshit crazy and also start fucking other guys. Godspeed to her new husband. I won't tell him that she sucked my dick four years ago while he was out of town on work.

Also, this thread nearly turned into a truck stop.
Interesting. We do a lot of camping, and my wife turns in to a beast on the trail. Don't get me wrong, things are very regular at home, but when we're camping, we leave the kids at the camp site and find a quiet forest spot. She likes it outdoors. hmm....

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
If some stranger wanders into the area of your fucking, just tell the strangers you are looking for ticks.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
With what? My tongue? This thread has turned all kinds of nasty.

_77553579_longtongue.jpg

Larnix

Blackwing Lair Raider
Our sex life has dropped off since the addition of children ( 3&1 year old) but on the rare occasion that we don't have them around its marathon sex. We have a week in California coming up without kids that me and my Penis are really looking forward to.

As far as the younger women being a bit prude or shy in regard to Sex I believe it's more of an American thing but I could be wrong. I lived overseas mostly in Germany for the last 10 years before moving back. I have many friends married to or dating forgiegn women ( German, Italian, Dutch, Brazilian, Australian, Hungarian ). they have all dated American women and claim American girls always had the biggest hangups when it came to sex and seemed to be more work. They all agree American girls aren't worth the hassle though. Again I don't personally have the experience but have been apart of many a pub conversation about it.

I met my wife while we were both working and living on Kwajalien Atoll in the Marshall Islands. She was fresh out of college and I was about 2 years removed from the Marine Corps. She was was not shy in the least we had lots of fun all over that island. If anything she has chilled out over the years, not in a bad way but she knows what she likes and what she doesn't. Though she has no problem admitting that after a bottle of wine she is down for whatever.

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
If some stranger wanders into the area of your fucking, just tell the strangers you are looking for ticks.
Haven't dealt with that yet. Came close. That one cumslut I mentioned dating prior to the wife also let me bend her over in a park. An Indian family came around the bend as I was sipping up. She still had cum on her lips. Awkward, but they didn't notice.

I did get in trouble for getting head on a church bus in high school. My dad didn't give a fuck and high fived me after the church marm told him that mine and the girl's activities were noticed.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
Let me ask you a question. If I'm an American, and I go overseas to visit Europe for a vacation, does that make me a European? No, I'm still an American citizen.
Sure, but you're also a guy that vacationed in some dude's butthole.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Let me ask you a question. If I'm an American, and I go overseas to visit Europe for a vacation, does that make me a European? No, I'm still an American citizen.
Fear of being called a european is why I won't vacation there.