Sex, Masturbation, and burnt holes in yo dick Thread

Caeden

Silver Baronet of the Realm
So this is going back about a week, but some people have really only had sex 3 times in a 24 hour period? I don't really remember what happened with my ex wife much back when we first started, but recently...yeah. 3 times is an average Saturday for me and the new wife.

No seriously, our wedding night to the next day we screwed 9 times. 10 if you count her drunkenly riding me at 4 am and passing out on top of me after her orgasm before I could finish. Most times its once a day, but when we go on a trip, something happens and we go sex crazy. We were away this weekend and fucksed 5 times on Saturday. We don't have kids, so sometimes it's a "we've marathoned Netflix, been to the gym, played some games, we're bored, might as well fuck." I don't really get why anyone would fuck up a DINK lifestyle with kids.

I dated a girl 4 years ago before I met my wife...first night we screwed, it was a sexapalooza that next 24 hours we spent together. Seriously near double digits in that frame. I did feel bad my last couple of loads were just a drizzling at best on her stomach. She loved cum.

lurkingdirk

AssHat Taint
<Medals Crew>
So this is going back about a week, but some people have really only had sex 3 times in a 24 hour period? I don't really remember what happened with my ex wife much back when we first started, but recently...yeah. 3 times is an average Saturday for me and the new wife.

No seriously, our wedding night to the next day we screwed 9 times. 10 if you count her drunkenly riding me at 4 am and passing out on top of me after her orgasm before I could finish. Most times its once a day, but when we go on a trip, something happens and we go sex crazy. We were away this weekend and fucksed 5 times on Saturday. We don't have kids, so sometimes it's a "we've marathoned Netflix, been to the gym, played some games, we're bored, might as well fuck." I don't really get why anyone would fuck up a DINK lifestyle with kids.

I dated a girl 4 years ago before I met my wife...first night we screwed, it was a sexapalooza that next 24 hours we spent together. Seriously near double digits in that frame. I did feel bad my last couple of loads were just a drizzling at best on her stomach. She loved cum.
fQEbUXX.gif

Caeden

Hah. While I did live in NJ for a time, I have never paid for sex. At least not in an illegal way...depending on how you view marriage. Nor have I fucked a drug addict rawdog in a dumpster or wherever. Don't get me wrong; I've walked into cvs and paid for plan B a couple times.

It hasn't always been a sexathon with the chicks I dated post-divorce. But sometimes you mesh and it happens. Tonight is our run night so we probably won't fuck tonight.

What the fuck do you married folks with no kids do?! I can only play video games so many hours. I can only watch tv so much. Gym so much. We get bored. Might as well eat pussy and get your dick sucked then.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Hah. While I did live in NJ for a time, I have never paid for sex. At least not in an illegal way...depending on how you view marriage. Nor have I fucked a drug addict rawdog in a dumpster or wherever. Don't get me wrong; I've walked into cvs and paid for plan B a couple times.

It hasn't always been a sexathon with the chicks I dated post-divorce. But sometimes you mesh and it happens. Tonight is our run night so we probably won't fuck tonight.

What the fuck do you married folks with no kids do?! I can only play video games so many hours. I can only watch tv so much. Gym so much. We get bored. Might as well eat pussy and get your dick sucked then.
Even before we had kids - working 8-5 everyday when the hell am I going to have time to fuck 3+ times a night?

Caeden

Maybe twice. 3 times on a Saturday. Sometimes we fuck right after work. Then again as a nightcap at 9:30. We go to bed and talk. This becomes a 20 minute cuddlefuck.

Not always weekdays but weekends? Morning, afternoon, and night. If we hit the gym an hour? Sure. We don't fuck twice. I'll admit I'm way more of a weekend gamer now so I fuck more during the week than I did, but my point stands about WREKENDS. wasn't talking about weekdays anyway!

Don't deny you assholes passed up pussy to raid once.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Maybe twice. 3 times on a Saturday. Sometimes we fuck right after work. Then again as a nightcap at 9:30. We go to bed and talk. This becomes a 20 minute cuddlefuck.

Not always weekdays but weekends? Morning, afternoon, and night. If we hit the gym an hour? Sure. We don't fuck twice. I'll admit I'm way more of a weekend gamer now so I fuck more during the week than I did, but my point stands about WREKENDS. wasn't talking about weekdays anyway!

Don't deny you assholes passed up pussy to raid once.
I got way too much shit going on still to fuck 3x a day, but I am not your demographic as I have a ki.

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole

rrr_img_130566.jpg

Caeden

I can't say I've ever burned a hole in my dick though.

I did accidentally cut it once with a fingernail while jerking off.

So my wife isn't a cut like a fitness trainer but she's in good shape. She was invited to a Pure Romance party next weekend. We don't do the toys thing. We're more into her playing dress up. But she said all the other invitees were larger women and the thought of hearing fat women talk about their sex practices and jerk off rubber dicks and such didn't appeal to her.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
I can't say I've ever burned a hole in my dick though.

I did accidentally cut it once with a fingernail while jerking off.

So my wife isn't a cut like a fitness trainer but she's in good shape. She was invited to a Pure Romance party next weekend. We don't do the toys thing. We're more into her playing dress up. But she said all the other invitees were larger women and the thought of hearing fat women talk about their sex practices and jerk off rubber dicks and such didn't appeal to her.
Those parties are a waste of time regardless of your preferences or who is attending. They are glorified sales pitches meant to abuse friendship so you aren't as offended that someone just sold you a shitty vibrator and lube.