Show Me Your Keychain

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lanx can't afford a 600 dollar flashlight after spending all his money on designer coffee.

• 1Jew
Reactions: 1 user

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
lanx is like coffee Yoda and Picasso is coffee Luke Skywalker.

• 1Jew

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
O. He's asian. Figured he had a designer flashlight to match his murse
Those are the overseas hory sheet kinds of Asians.

I'm 'Mericazn, where i keep all my shit in my five pockets.

If it gets dark before I'm off the mountain (happened recently), prefer that I save my phone's charge. Also light on the pone is not that effective where's the tiny LED is suprisingly useful, plus it came free when I ordered an extended HDMI cable *shrug*.
not hatin', if i don't have my Gerber multi-tool, i'll have my coast multi-tool which has a weeny LED light

• 1Jew

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Update:
Just got the FreeKey in the mail, took off a few carabiners, added in locking carabiners
QcuGdnw.jpg

• 1Jew

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Hey my dude, that's not what I meant. I didn't know there were vegan choices at Taco Bell and McDs
Tbell has lots of options, McDonalds not so much cause even their french fries have beef fat on them but the coffee at Mcds makes up for iy.

• 1Jew

trex

Queen Bee
Tbell has lots of options, McDonalds not so much cause even their french fries have beef fat on them but the coffee at Mcds makes up for iy.

Whatever you say dawg. As long as you don't pull up to the window and ask what their vegan options are, you do you.

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Fifey

Trakanon Raider
Nope, I'm not an idiot. I know what I can and can't ear. Just like if I show up somewhere with free food, I'll just tell them I've already ate cause I don't want to have the conversation.

• 2Rustled
  • 1Jew
  • 1SJW
Reactions: 4 users

ZyyzYzzy

RIP USA
<Banned>
Nope, I'm not an idiot. I know what I can and can't ear. Just like if I show up somewhere with free food, I'll just tell them I've already ate cause I don't want to have the conversation.
Impossible. As a vegan you most certainly lecture these people on the ethical superiority of a vegan diet as they consume animal products

• 1Jew
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

trex

Queen Bee
That black beans and rice though. Damn. Going to have to get me one of those bad boys next time :cool:

(Someone worf me)

• 2Jew
  • 1Rustled
Reactions: 2 users