Silicon Valley

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
I caught this the other day. I haven't seen Kumail do much outside Silicon Valley so I found this to be pretty entertaining, he is a pretty funny dude.

khalid

Unelected Mod
One of my students this semester looks EXACTLY like Bighead. It freaks me out everytime I look at him.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Love this show but I've been very turned off by the extreme liberal pussy shit from the cast.

• 4Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 4 users

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I agree, but they're acting in the show. I doubt any politic shit will find its way into the mix. But we always have the first few episodes to see for our selves.

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Middleditch was also a bomb at Blizzcon but that doesn't really affect my opinion on this show

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Unfortunately I'm now blocked so can't post the conversation but a simple "Silicon Valley is great, isn't it" status turned into an SJW crying about diversity then saying something racist herself before blocking me.

First she described it as "another white boy comedy". The presence of Dinesh was pointed out, she then claimed he was the target of "all the jokes"

It was pointed out that Jared and perhaps Richard are the target of more jokes, that all the main cast are portrayed as geeks and lacking in social skills, and that the show is mocking the culture of "Silicon Valley" in general.

She claimed she wasn't just talking about race but gender - cue us pointing out Monica and Laurie bream - two high ranking female execs.

She then started going on about diversity in the the writing team and Hollywood in general.

But what really made it beautiful was her suggestion that only white people can enjoy the show

What made it funnier is that a Sunday Times film critic was only this AM getting criticised for suggesting only white people will go to see Moonlight