Snow White (2024)

Dr.Retarded

<Silver Donator>
Snow White is supposed to be prettier than the Witch, that's the whole premise of the story FFS. The last few Snow Whites keep screwing up that basic freaking point. I will never understand how the people who cast these movies make more than us, ever.
Happy Hour Friday GIF by Hello All

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
I hope not, i hope this is a phoned in “we have to release it” pile of garbage that is swept under a rug before the end of the first showing
I want them to keep spending money. They're already gotta be over 300m on this. Probably half a billion when all is said and done. They will probably gross 300 m and lose hundreds of millions.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Potato del Grande
<Rickshaw Potatoes>

"Joel Petlin, superintendent of the Kiryas Joel school district, thinks Zegler was just trying to “to goad her co-star, who, I believe, has been subject to some level of abuse because she is Israeli”."

• 1Worf

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
I want them to keep spending money. They're already gotta be over 300m on this. Probably half a billion when all is said and done. They will probably gross 300 m and lose hundreds of millions.
Hope gadot and zegler keep fighting and tank this movie.

• 1Like

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

It's over 300m

1724610958448.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users