So about that no such thing as voter fraud?

OneofOne

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Well, there's 2 things going on here. One is that dead people aren't removed from voter rolls, although that doesn't mean someone is voting for them. 81 votes out of 156k dead people? Pfft. The second part where they say 36k people voted in two states, um I'm calling bullshit until and unless more info is released. How do they determine this? Registered in two states? Sure, people move all the time. But actually voting in two states? Didn't happen.

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Grats on identifying a possible 0.05% voter fraud.

Better place restrictions on the remaining 99.95%

Sebudai

Ssraeszha Raider
Siddar's guys can't win an election normally. Time to start crying like a bitch.

Vaclav

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
And of course they ignore that voting briefly after death IS LEGAL. If you've gotten an absentee ballot already and die before election day the absentee ballot still is legally supposed to count.

(Weird corner case when the wife's genetic father died that I learned before mailing his that was filled out but unmailed from his Oct 2nd death)

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
In that case let's talk about electoral fraud. Something repulbicans are very good at.

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I don't understand at all how the following is possible:

A total of 35,750 voters with matching first and last names and date of birth were registered in North Carolina and another state, and voted in both states in the 2012 general election.

Another 765 voters with an exact match of first and last name, date of birth and last four digits of their Social Security number were registered and voted in the 2012 general election in North Carolina and another state.
How did 35k match first name, last name, DOB but not the last four digits of their socials, while only 765 matched all four? Organized voter fraud would certainly match all four, unless the polling place doesn't verify the given information, but in that case the fraudsters would have used random names and dates of birth as well. On the other hand, there's no explanation I can come up with for how it happened on accident, as legitimate voters exploiting corner cases or people who believe they can legitimately vote in two places would also have matched all four.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
So if there's a Tuco Ramirez born in 1956 and he votes in North Carolina, and I vote in any other state, that would be entered in those 35,750 right?

4.5 million people voted in NC. 130 million voted in US total.

So how many of those 4.5 million voters in NC have someone else that voted with the same name/dob? I'd bet the end result would be close to 35,000....

Xequecal

Trump's Staff
I'm assuming date of birth includes the month and day as well.

Still, they're talking about the general election. 130 million people voted in that election. Assuming all dates of birth are equally likely, (they're not) that means that for every one of the 7.1 million people who voted in NC, there are 356,165 other voters in "another state" with the same month and day on their DoB. Figuring in the year is harder, because of course every age group is not equally likely to vote, but even if every year was equally likely to vote and assuming voters range in age from 18 to 78 that's still 6000 matches per DoB per NC resident that voted.

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Is this coverup

A. bigger than benghazi?
B. smaller than benghazi?
C. equal to benghazi?
D. Benghazi?

Selix

Lord Nagafen Raider
I was registered to vote in both Indiana and Missouri for years despite telling Missouri via letters and filling out that "I've moved" form every time my mom received a new voter location card in the mail. I'm still not sure they worked it out.

I vote incompetence over fraud. Plus how many people share their mothers or fathers names?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Selix is an Oabama foot soldier, part of the 101st ACORN Division

bleedat

Molten Core Raider
does not matter as it did not hurt democrats. only bring up if it hurts dems plz thx.

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Don't you have Gypsies to drag out of their homes or something?