Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Fucking thread sucks.
frown.png

Regime

LOADING, PLEASE WAIT...
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Gravy,

Being born in Joplin and seeing your posts over the years established a regional and of course sports connection. You were one of my favorite posters and I truly am tearing up knowing I am going to lose a rerolled brother. If there is anyway you can fight this please do. Also if for whatever reason if you feel like talking pm me your number and we can talk about DT getting those 7 sacks or dark horse tavern in KC, or who has the best sauce or rub between Joes, Bryant's Etc.

Fuck going to miss you Gravy. I'll think of you the day we win the Super Bowl.

Hekotat

FoH nuclear response team
Holy shit man, I'm quite sad about this and I am truly at a loss and have no words. You were a kickass poster and a fellow Denison/Joplin/Rerolled brother. Let us know if there is anything we can do.

AMOD, we need a fitting tribute on these forums for Gravy.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I wish you and your family the absolute best, Gravy. The NFL thread won't be the same without you. The Chiefs need all the support they can get.

Feien

Ploppers
Oh man, I don't post much, but you're among the ones that make me chuckle. I hope you do find some comfort knowing you brought smiles to people you don't even know.

Jx3

Riddle me this...
Fuck dude, I'm getting emotional. As pathetic as this sounds I've always viewed Rerolled as my internet family. It helps that half the posters seem to be from WV but whatever. Keep fighting the good fight Uncle Gravy. We'll miss you. You are one of the best

-Jx3
Jesse

Srathor

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn. 3 months ago I was close to that but I had blockages to be cleared. I go for a test in 2 weeks to find out where my EF is at but then it was at 15%, fuck man. Just Fuck. There, but for the grace of God, go I.

Fuck