So, I'm dying...

Axlrose

<Gold Donor>
No.

I have lost two very close individuals to me this year. Yes, I do not know who you are Gravy, except you're a Kansas City Chiefs fan and a few weeks back, we went head-to-head. But as others have mentioned, especially in the football thread, we're family. And I am still hurting from loosing family this year.

Give it all you got - especially with advances in medical technology - you need to stick around to listen to each of us taunt our team.

Please.

AladainAF

Best Rabbit
<Gold Donor>
Sorry to hear this Gravy, sending you all the best I can. As mentioned earlier in this thread, foreknowledge is powerful and can definitely help with your family. I lost my father in 2007 with zero foreknowledge and it was extremely sudden and me and my brother have found that to be the most difficult part of his passing. So do what others say in this thread - live your moments as best you can, leave as few regrets as possible. In the meantime, will be hoping you beat the odds.

edko

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Don't think this is hasty, because you are going to fight and get better. Fun II was a boring name, anyway.

rrr_img_115928.jpg

Wuwei_sl

shitlord
Wrong person, wrong time. Respect and love to you and yours.

(PS. I thought browsing the screenshots and seeing tranny dicks was supposed to strengthen the heart, not weaken it. Can any doctor-bro explain?)

Shonuff

Mr. Poopybutthole
Assuming this is real, I'm sorry. It would be a good time to make sure you are good with your family, and more importantly, God.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Goddamn it Gravy!!
frown.png

I want to say more but what the fuck do you say? If there's anything we can do I'm sure I'm not the only one in saying let us know Gravy. As much as everyone hates each other here sometimes I'd like to think we always look out for each other.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Assuming this is real
I was all emotional and now you had to go say that. Fuck, who knows right?

But it doesn't matter in a way, unless he comes to rub in in our face but I'd give the benefit of the doubt so far...

hodj

Vox Populi Jihadi
<Silver Donator>
He's been talking about having some serious heart problems in the Health Care thread for awhile.

This isn't Alexiftl or whatever that retard's name was that faked butthole cancer for ESO beta keys or whatever it was he was doing.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Anyway, I remember it seemed odd at times, back in EQ and WoW, if you heard some bad RL news about a member of the guild it was an emotional time. Even though you would never meet that person in RL, mabye didn't know their name, and back in the EQ days we generally had never heard each others voices since it predated the vent/mumble/TS sorts of stuff.

I haven't played an MMO for years now and probably never will again. Sometimes the one thing I miss is the locker room style camaraderie of being in a guild. Reading about this now I again get those same strange emotions for someone I've never met, will never meet, have never heard speak, and don't know his real name. So I guess this place is the closest thing to my guild now. The guild chat wouldn't be the same without such a great member for sure.

Glad to see KC send Manning to the fucking bench like a little bitch today bro.

Noodleface

A Mod Real Quick
Gravy has been pretty open with his health issues, of all the forum members he's one of the ones I take at his word for everything he says. One of the good guys.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
There's no doubt in my mind it's legit. Taking a few extra puffs for ya right now Gravybro. As stupid as it might sound.
frown.png

Troll_sl

shitlord
Fuck.

I'm sorry, Gravy. The words seem hollow, but yeah. There isn't really anything youcansay to something like this.

You will be remembered, though. I won't forget you. I know lots of us won't.

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Every time I have some turkey and gravy I'll think of you. Well anything involving gravy I guess. Glad I like you or that could be really fucking annoying! :p

Erronius

Macho Ma'am
<Gold Donor>
I'm so sorry to hear this, Gravy.

Please, do us a favor so we can do you a favor. Pick someone here that you know and/or trust, and shoot them a PM with some contact information and keep in touch when you can. Like Regime, Joeboo, myself or a number of others who are somewhat local to you. If you need anything, let them know. Maybe friend them on FB if you have a FB account. Or failing that, maybe go ahead and get that person's address and pre-write a notification letter addressed to them in the case that you do pass on so we all know what happened and you don't just fade away into the"Gravy hasn't posted in awhile..."limbo that so frequently happens. Or, in the event that you manage to hang on and things start looking up, maybe a few of us can drive down there and try sneaking some BBQ in to you (we'll write"Healthy Salad"on the container).

The upside is that you're still here, so you still have a shot at pulling through this somehow. I know that it might sound corny, but I have to say it: don't give up.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Fuck.

I'm sorry, Gravy. The words seem hollow, but yeah. There isn't really anything youcansay to something like this.

You will be remembered, though. I won't forget you. I know lots of us won't.

yes, I'm just going to keep linking cheesy songs because I am really sad for Gravy and his family and petrified of death.

Famm

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'm so sorry to hear this, Gravy.

Please, do us a favor so we can do you a favor. Pick someone here that you know and/or trust, and shoot them a PM with some contact information and keep in touch when you can. Like Regime, Joeboo, myself
J49 is probably a good choice.

chaos

Buzzfeed Editor
Man I just had so many jokes about a_skeleton_03 and xboxes that would have KILLED. ah fuck man

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Shit, I pretty much never go in the Grown Up forum. Not sure why I did today.

I'm hoping maybe they missed something they can treat you with.

As has been mentioned, most of us don't know each other, but I feel like we're an incredibly tight knit family here. If it's your last days, I hope you can enjoy the hell out of them.