Soccer 2016-2017

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
That was probably one of the worst defensive plays I've ever seen, crazy. Thankfully LFC was so good going forward it didn't matter.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
goal should have been disallowed, Okazaki entered the penalty area before Mignolet's goal kick had left it.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Regardless that's one big fucking blunder, only thing that marred the game.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Costa must have pixie dust on him at this point. Fucker could have been sent off at least twice today. Looking forward to Friday, hopefully we smash them.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
I'd be starting to get a bit nervous if I was an Arsenal fan. Granted they got the draw today and could have possibly taken all 3 at the end but to get to that point took Ospina playing out of his mind in combination with Cavani just being a trash finisher. They haven't really looked good at all this season and with 5 other teams looking really strong in the league so far I'd say just getting into the top 4 isn't going to be nearly the given to say the least.

Utne

Molten Core Raider
Legia might've lost 0-6, but what a showing on the terrace by their fans though!

CsVe8NBXYAEeyNR.jpg

Last edited:

faille

Molten Core Raider
Awesome result and a great all round performance. Hopefully we can carry it into the next few fixtures which are all winnable

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
It's hard not to like Klopp, I like managers who aren't robots on the sideline and have some personality in interviews.

Otherwise, lots of goals today with the quality showing itself against inferior opposition (except for the West Brom demolition of West Ham I guess). Let's hope this trend continues tomorrow with Spurs running over Sunderland.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Chelsea last season was too funny. Here's hoping Utd will continue where Jose left off rofl

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Get up to see another ManU loss with Mourinho praising Ashley Young of all people that his players need to emulate. Omens for a great Sunday!

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Selecting sides? How about how does he even get in the sides? Just watched an all touch video from the game today, I know it doesn't tell the whole story, but my god he's so fucking terrible now. That contract that Moyes gave him must contain some ridiculous play time clauses or something, otherwise it doesn't even make any sense. As an LFC fan though long may it continue, shitting on Pogba in a 2 with Fellaini is almost as bad as playing Rooney. Fucking classic.

Qerero

Golden Knight of the Realm
Man U match was hilarious. Spurs 1-0 Sunderland actually flattered Sunderland, I'm really happy overall with the performance. The whole thing is overshadowed by Kane getting stretchered off near the end though; I don't have a ton of faith in any of the potential replacements. It would really suck if he were out for an extended period of time.

PKS

N00b
It was pretty awful. I know so many fans were deluding themselves over last weeks City match where 'oh United just edged it in the 2nd half!' which was clear bullshit - City just changed their gameplan to soak pressure and counter and created something like 4 or 5 4on4 / 5on4 situations in the counter. If they had Aguero or so the result would have been 4-1.
Say what you want about LvG but he managed to get a working midfield that would control the ball and possession. Mourinho's basically come in and shifted Fellaini into DM (which he isn't great at) and bought Pogba to 'roam' in a 2 man set up. Told Schweinsteiger to empty his locker, basically phased Carrick out for some reason, Herrera can't get a start and Mata is basically surplus. Plus Rooney is awful and LvG probably figured out sooner than everyone that the only thing he's good for anymore is sitting as deep in CM as possible and pinging balls around, hoping he doesn't get pressed too often.