Soccer 2016-2017

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Not sure how many people here followed the story but Ched Evans, ex Sheffield United player, was found not guilty of rape at his appeal today.

The right decision imo

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
The right decision? At best he's a sick motherfucker that should be ashamed of himself, at worst he's getting away with rape based on some shady shit his lawyers pulled with an ex-partners of the accuser. Either way he deserves to be shit on and rightfully so.

Last edited:

PKS

N00b
Nah. The dude fucked a willing girl who was sober enough, that's the end of the story. It wasn't extra witnesses that swayed the jury, the original evidence was enough to have him be found innocent regardless. The additional witness stuff is being blown way out of proportion.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Evans admitted he didn't say a word to her before, during or after the event, had to steal a key to the room while his brother/friends were trying to videotape it from outside and left via a fire escape so he wouldn't be seen. If she was willingly consenting why go to all that trouble? Also she was was sober enough based on what? The comments from other guys who claimed she said the same things during sex with them that she said while with Evans? It's shady as fuck either way and anybody thinking he's better off now that his hooker of a fiancee's family used their money to at least make it seem he wasn't a rapist is fooling themselves.

Edit: You mean the original evidence that got him convicted? This is now 5 years later, real clear cut evidence there bro.

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Mourinho can suck the life out of any game, dear god that was boring. I think Sturridge should be concerned after that though. We were markedly better once he was off.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
The right decision? At best he's a sick motherfucker that should be ashamed of himself, at worst he's getting away with rape based on some shady shit his lawyers pulled with an ex-partners of the accuser. Either way he deserves to be shit on and rightfully so.

Utter nonsense, totally the right decision, if his defence team in original trial were semi competent then he would never have gone to jail.

Uk law says drunk consent is still consent (R v Bree 2007).

Lack of memory does not mean that you cannot consent to sex, it just means that you cannot remember if you did consent or not. Not remembering = reasonable doubt = not guilty.

Nah. The dude fucked a willing girl who was sober enough, that's the end of the story. It wasn't extra witnesses that swayed the jury, the original evidence was enough to have him be found innocent regardless. The additional witness stuff is being blown way out of proportion.

PKS talking more sense than Brando here. The only point I would disagree on, is that the prosecution couldn't prove beyond all reasonable doubt that she was not willing.

As I said above, he should never have been found guilty in the first trial.

Evans admitted he didn't say a word to her before, during or after the event,

Irrelevant, McDonald asked the girl "can my mate join in?"

had to steal a key to the room while his brother/friends were trying to videotape it from outside and left via a fire escape so he wouldn't be seen.

All irrelevant details to the issue of whether the girl consented and whether Evans had a reasonable belief that she consented

Also she was was sober enough based on what?

CCTV footage for one:
She was clearly coherent enough to remember she had forgotten a pizza, walk back on her own to retrieve it and walk back to the hotel.

Here is what UK law says must be proven in rape cases:

(i) That X was not consenting (because she was incapable through intoxication);

(ii) That Evans did not reasonably believe X was consenting.

The woman woke up alone in a hotel room with no memory of what happened.

Waking up the next morning after drinking alcohol with no memory does not mean that you lacked the ability to give consent.

I have woken up alone in my own bed with no memory of getting home, phone has been on charge, clothes folded on the back of a chair, keys hanging up where they should be. Clearly I was lucid enough to somehow get back from a nightclub safely. All alcohol amnesia means is that you can't remember how you got home.

Her having no memory of the night before does not guarantee she lacked the abiliy to give consent.

It really is that simple

Last edited:

faille

Molten Core Raider
If we could stop leaking goals from set pieces, that'd be great. I do enjoy that our only clean sheet was against man u though

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Jeez, missed Ossoi going all in on defending a scumbag who borders on a rapist. Must feel good bro.

Anyway, lets all point and laugh at ManU! Doesn't help LFC much but it still feels good. LOL.

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
That was karma. Mou's career is fading fast. He went from being hailed as the best manager on Earth and an all time great just 18 months ago. Now he is widely criticized and already might of lost the respect of the ManU locker room.

I feel bad for Van Gaal.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Jeez, missed Ossoi going all in on defending a scumbag who borders on a rapist. Must feel good bro.

Anyway, lets all point and laugh at ManU! Doesn't help LFC much but it still feels good. LOL.

There is no such thing as "almost guilty", he was found "not guilty".

That alone would be enough to defend him against idiot pc/sjw/feminists who are in up roar over the verdict.

It's blatantly obvious to anyone with half a brain cell and passing knowledge of the law that the prosecution could never prove it beyond all reasonable doubt.

I'm sorry that you lack the ability to interpret the law and decide for yourself.

And lol at your post, you do realise that a cornerstone of the legal system is that anyone is entitled to proper representation, so yeah, I can guarantee any lawyer has defended people who WERE guilty of far less crimes than Evans.

Where exactly do you get your opinions from, Jezebel or Salon?

Or did you just hear someone discussing the case at your "cucks for Clinton" meeting?

Lemme guess, you thought the Rolling Stone UVA article was legit huh?

God damn I hope Trump wins

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Ya, I don't know what's up with United but their players just look so non-fussed. Ibra, Pogba, Mhiki - these guys were supposed to come in and transform the club, excite the fans and win you points and Pogba and Ibra look lost at the minute. Mhiki I'm 99% sure is being held against his will in Ed Woodwards sex dungeon, only thing I can figure....

Either way, I love it - Mourinho is a detestable piece of shit - him having a go at Conte Sunday for trying to get the Chelski fans into the game was hilarious. League shaping up to be a great race - we saw over the weekend the hangover playing in Europe midweek can have, that leaves LFC/CFC in good positions after those games. Wouldn't surprise me one bit if Arsenal cock it up vs Manc in a few weeks, in fact, I'm fully expecting it.

Rumors my boy Pulisic is being scouted by Barcelona.... I hope that isn't true. The kid would do great at a club like Liverpool, Spurs, or even Atletico if they move Griez on

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
Rumors my boy Pulisic is being scouted by Barcelona.... I hope that isn't true. The kid would do great at a club like Liverpool, Spurs, or even Atletico if they move Griez on

There were rumours that Klopp tried to get him over the Summer. Him and Dahoud. How is Pulisic your "boy" Springbok? Do you mean you're gay for him? What about Dahoud? Do you like the idea of "Boyz in Dahoud?"

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
Come on now, Dahoud's a pussy ass Syrian - my boys are real American heroes, all day erryday

faille

Molten Core Raider
I was pretty surprised by the team we put out given how much Klopp said he was committed to the league cup and we had a near full strength team last round. Great to get the win though with that side.

Springbok

Karen
<Gold Donor>
The Mourinho living out of a hotel thing, and some "senior Manchester United" player leaking shit to the press again..... Never change Manchester United. Like my Dallas Cowboys, even when they're shit they're entertaining

Asshat Brando

Potato del Grande
<Banned>
Hahaha. Held by the mighty Burnley while ManC, Arse and LFC just keep moving on. Mourinho didn't even do the presser afterwords, what a fucking tool.