Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
He couldn't have a better opening feud that with the Miz, assuming they end up on the same show.

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
Jesus I heard one note of that violin and I bolted off my chair.

GIMME AJ vs NAKAMURA NOW

• 2Solidarity

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
We need more larger than life characters like Shinsuke. I hope he stays on Smackdown so I can see him live at MitB.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I'm a fan of his wrestling, but post Legend Killer, his character has been bland and boring and burying Bray at Mania was a bad idea imo. I mean maybe if they move him to Raw and that was the reason they stripped him but that loss hurt his character a lot otherwise.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Go listen to Bruce Prichards opinion of Meltzer.

All sources and numbers show Roman is currently the top of sales merch in WWE. If you actauallypay attention to the crowed, whatever kids aren't wearing Cena stuff are wearing Roman stuff. It's why they don't push him Heel outright, they don't want his merch sales to lessen.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I'm a fan of his wrestling, but post Legend Killer, his character has been bland and boring and burying Bray at Mania was a bad idea imo. I mean maybe if they move him to Raw and that was the reason they stripped him but that loss hurt his character a lot otherwise.
they're both bland and boring. Wyatt's shtick has been played out for years now. he's not nearly physically intimidating enough to be the Undertaker 2.0. they need to go another direction with his character.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
You're expressing personal opinions when its been stated more than once that Bray draws and draws reactions from crowds. That's why his continual being buried is perplexing.

Hell when he won at Elimination chamber it was one of the large pops up until The Hardys that I've heard in awhile. You may not like him but many do. Vince doesn't.

On a side note of people Vince didn't like, Simon Gotch was released today. I liked the Vaudvillians so I was slightly bummed.

I hope they repackage Aiden English as a solo guy, keep his gimmick and feud him with Gentleman Jack. I know it wont happen, but it would make me laugh.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
You're expressing personal opinions when its been stated more than once that Bray draws and draws reactions from crowds. That's why his continual being buried is perplexing.

Hell when he won at Elimination chamber it was one of the large pops up until The Hardys that I've heard in awhile. You may not like him but many do. Vince doesn't.

On a side note of people Vince didn't like, Simon Gotch was released today. I liked the Vaudvillians so I was slightly bummed.

I hope they repackage Aiden English as a solo guy, keep his gimmick and feud him with Gentleman Jack. I know it wont happen, but it would make me laugh.
Vince has access to a lot more data than any of us, he's in a much better position to determine who "draws". Vince likes money. if Bray was a big draw, he would be getting pushed harder. i haven't heard any recent reactions to Bray that impressed me. he's popular with the internet smark crowd, but that's about it as far as I can tell.

Gotch was supposedly a huge faggot and got his ass kicked by Sin Cara. no surprise he'd get the boot.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Sin Cara will be getting the boot as well and has been though anger management three times. He wont have a roster spot much longer either.

And like you said, Vince likes money. Wyatt hasn't been in the main event picture for 2 years because he doesn't draw.

Armadon

<Bronze Donator>
I can get behind Roman if he can pull the heel shit off like Monday night. I mean he's going down the path like the Rock. I wouldn't be surprised if they pull the same shit and Roman is Vince's lackey. Eventually he will turn on Vince and go full baby face like the Rock. By the way the special ed kids love Roman here at school so I'm sure that it's going on everywhere. I think the problem with Orton is that his character is stale and hasn't evolved one bit in the last 5 years.

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
on RAW Talk on the Network after the show, they did everything to say that Roman is still a "good guy" and such. He is definitely the top merch seller for a full timer from reports I have seen (Cena beats him, but they consider him a part timer now).

I know they don't want to lose the money, but the problem is, they have time for Roman to do a Rock and go heel and then move to top face. The man can work, he gives it his all in the ring and just needs to go from being booed cause people dont want him to be forced down their throats to being booed for being a bad guy. The man has the look, the skills and the mic ability to be a top star, they just need to do what they could never do with Cena and that is embrace the hate.

Fuck the way heels get loved these days, if Roman snapped and went around wasting mid card faces with spears every show at random, his sales probably wouldnt even drop.

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Roman is technically a heel because he's booed. It's not like people stop going to shows because of him and he elicits a huge reaction, so he's probably good for business. Smarks are basically getting worked.

• 2Like