Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
I enjoy the bellowing, the beat downs and the general monsterish spectacle he's become. Too bad he's getting fed to Roman...

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Jinder is great. Smark fags really worked themselves into a shoot here.

• 1Like

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
Jinder is great. Smark fags really worked themselves into a shoot here.

The WWE is looking to (again) make strides into the Indian market. So they have to quickly repackage Mahal from the loser he has been in the 5 years in the company to a top heel. He seems capable of the spot, the only thing wrong with the booking is that he hasnt won a match since like 2011 it seems like. Loser with Great Khali, Loser with 3MB, Loser with Rusev.

Hope he does well with this push and that his new look doesnt get him a wellness suspension.

a_skeleton_02

<Banned>
The only reason Jinder is in a program is because Rusev is hurt. This is a trademark "Foreign Heel" program to give Orton something to do as a Face champ. It's a toss away fued.

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Why can't they make a 60 minute show of Alexa? That way I don't have to watch all the other bullshit.

• 4Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Smackdown sure went to shit in a hurry. Jinder and Styles are the only things worth watching

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Alex Bliss reminds me of Trish Stratus except she's the heel version of her and a lot better looking.

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
  • 1Cutler
Reactions: 4 users

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am ready for the Alexa Bliss era on Raw.

Fuck, here comes the end of the Wyatt shit. I rather watch the Cruiserweight matches.

• 1Like

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I am ready for the Alexa Bliss era on Raw.

Fuck, here comes the end of the Wyatt shit. I rather watch the Cruiserweight matches.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
Yeah, the House of Horrors part was unwatchable. Really surprised they let Strowman pin Roman...I'm sure there will be a rubber match where Roman goes over, but seeing him pinned clean was nice.

I went in with low expectations since it was a mostly Raw PPV and it exceeded those low expectations...still felt like it could have been an episode of Raw, though.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Miz was amazing in that Triple Threat match. Hopefully this means hes getting his title back, Dean has done jack shit with it.

• 1Solidarity

Angerz

Trakanon Raider
They need to get the belt back on Miz, ASAP, especially with the Universal championship rumored MIA until July. His last run with it (including chasing Ziggler when he lost it for a month) really elevated that title and it needs to be back there again.

Miz and Alexa are probably the two best heels in the company right now and Raw is much better for having them.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Woefully Inept

Ssraeszha Raider
Word on the street is there are now Charlotte nudes floating around. I can't say I care that much to hunt them down but if some Alexa Bliss nudes leak that'd be the fucking JACKPOT.

• 1Solidarity

Araxen

Word on the street is there are now Charlotte nudes floating around. I can't say I care that much to hunt them down but if some Alexa Bliss nudes leak that'd be the fucking JACKPOT.

I saw a Charlotte nude and now I can't unsee it. I'd be surprised if Alex ones pop up she seems like she's smart enough not do that.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I think Charlotte is the last woman on the main roster I'd want to see nudes of. Okay, Tamina is worse, but that's it. Yes, I'm including Nia Jaxx.
Becky Lynch would be the nudes I'd want to see the most, but Alexa Bliss would be the one I want to see a sex tape of the most.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users