Sports Entertainment

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Live reports from Brooklyn, NY - the site of tonight's Raw - indicate that the crowd is rowdy and chanting repeatedly for Paige and the others whose videos were leaked last week. It has the potential to turn into a huge mess for the company on live TV and the production team will have their work cut out for them to try and minimize this.
i'm going next week. thinking about making a sign of the NXT women's title with jizz on it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
They'll probably take it away at the door. You could put on the back of a fake sign and cover the back until your inside maybe...

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
so-is-there-something-you-want-to-tell-us-about-something-you-want-to-tell-us-about.jpg

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Djay

Trakanon Raider
A week away from WrestleMania and I'm feeling underwhelmed.

Goldberg/Lesnar - I cared more the first time they met.
Wyatt/Orton - The slow-burn on Orton turning was great...probably looking forward to this the most.
Bayley/Flair/Banks/Jax - Might be a good match, but I'd rather see just Bayley/Jax or Bayley/Banks. Seems like an excuse to get them all a WM check.
Undertaker/Reigns - Will most likely be a horrible match that will leave me infuriated when they put Roman over The Undertaker.
Rollins/HHH - Time for Rollins to end another career? Could be good, could be horrible.
Jericho/Owens - This should be a great match and the story/build-up was great.
Ambrose/Corbin - I want to be more excited about this, but I'm not. Maybe if it ends up being Falls-Count-Anywhere...I don't remember them saying it is, but it seems like it was heading that way.
Styles/McMahon - This is the match that pisses me off. It was neat seeing Shane back last year, but wasting Styles on him is annoying.
Cena&Bella/Miz&Maryse - Another waste. I'd rather just have two separate matches here...mixed tag matches are always boring. Not interested in watching Cena propose to Nikki afterwards. I just want more lost episodes of Total Bellas.
Gallows&Anderson/Enzo&Cass/Sheamus&Cesaro - Booooooring...
Smackdown Women - See: Bayley/Flair/Banks/Jax except the talent isn't as good. Unless Lynch wins, I don't care.
Neville/Airies - Don't love the Cruiserweights, but this could be good.
Alphas/Usos - Love Chad Gable and hate the Usos...unless Alphas get the titles back I'll be pissed.

Surprisingly, it's mostly the Smackdown booking that bothers me...I like their PPVs better, but guessing they're not getting their normal freedom since it's WM.

Vycron

Derives Perverse Pleasure
<Gold Donor>
Damn, that's a lot of matches. Is this thing gonna go 6 hours or somethin?

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
This was such a diappointing show. They start out with 30 minutes of women's shit, which I could work at first until we ran out of Paige jokes and comments to yell, but then they follow that up with a lame cruiserweight match. It wasn't until Triple H and Rollins that anything remotely interesting happen, but the audio was so bad in the arena that we couldn't really hear anything. The Undertaker Reigns segment and the Owens match were the other two pieces of the 3 hour show that were remotely interesting. At one point around 10:30 there was literally 15 mins of nothing happening while they showed commercials and the line up for WrestleMania, it was unbearable. I think this is the last time I go to a Raw event.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
The worst about the WM matches? Strowman is in the GD Andre Memorial. We all know he is going to win. And if they don't somehow make him do a run in on someone - anyone's match I will be most pissed. The only thing I can see is he runs in and costs Taker the match. Reigns wins and keeps the pretty boy image for a COUGH Face winning while setting up Strowman/Taker for down the line.

UNLEASH STROWMAN. Motherfucker is better than 90% of both rosters.

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I found something TNA did right. Letting Scott Steiner do ring introductions. lol

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Steiner is amazing, it's unfortunate that he's pissed off everyone in WWE so badly that he'll never be invited back.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Nah, he's really calm and fairly eloquent in real life. He's a dude who is just so method when he's Scott Steiner. Scott Rechsteiner is totally different. It's bizarro

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user