Sports Entertainment

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I dunno, you'd assume they would do something with Braun for Mania and unless they pull something out of their ass that makes no sense then you think it would have to be a Triple Threat.

Djay

Trakanon Raider
I don't mind Charlotte losing because it was getting silly anyway...she'd win at the PPV, then lose on RAW. She's going to tie her dad in 2 years at this rate. Strowman getting buried was dumb. KO getting buried was dumb, but expected...and they have mostly salvaged it with the Jericho feud. The tag team division on RAW is boring. I'm not a fan of The New Day, but are two of them hurt or something? I realize the only thing Xavier is good for is making annoying sounds with his mouth and his YouTube channel, but they're still better fleshing out the division than playing hosts and licking ice cream carts.

I'd like to say I'm going to skip the RAW PPVs now, but that would just be hyperbole...definitely would rather watch an NXT PPV at this point, though. The part-timer thing doesn't even bother me...it's just the lack of creativity and apparent lack of a plan.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
I don't mind Charlotte losing because it was getting silly anyway...she'd win at the PPV, then lose on RAW. She's going to tie her dad in 2 years at this rate. Strowman getting buried was dumb. KO getting buried was dumb, but expected...and they have mostly salvaged it with the Jericho feud. The tag team division on RAW is boring. I'm not a fan of The New Day, but are two of them hurt or something? I realize the only thing Xavier is good for is making annoying sounds with his mouth and his YouTube channel, but they're still better fleshing out the division than playing hosts and licking ice cream carts.

I'd like to say I'm going to skip the RAW PPVs now, but that would just be hyperbole...definitely would rather watch an NXT PPV at this point, though. The part-timer thing doesn't even bother me...it's just the lack of creativity and apparent lack of a plan.
Charlotte is so fucking bad on the mic that I have doubts she is actually Ric Flair's daughter. Her on commentary last night was total cringe. Although to be fair most of the women on the mic are pretty awful. The whole women's division needs to be de-emphasized big league. Their matches come off like orchestrated nonsense, I can't imagine anyone actually enjoys this shit other than the SJW faggots. The only bright spot for it right now is Alexa Bliss.

PatrickStar

Trakanon Raider
I dunno, you'd assume they would do something with Braun for Mania and unless they pull something out of their ass that makes no sense then you think it would have to be a Triple Threat.

Triple Threat. Taker can't do a 15-20 match with Reigns on his own. Hell they put him against Shane last year because there was no way in hell Taker has enough gas in his 50 year old body to work a traditional match without someone else taking a ton of bumps and doing most of the work.

WM is going to be one massive cluster of triple threat, fatal 4 way, multiple tag team shitfest cause they have too many people to squeeze onto the card.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
BTW informal poll. Does anyone else treat the Cruiseweight matches as a cue to take a 10 min break?
they are awful, they should have never brought it back. calling this shit "cruiserweight" is a slap in the face to the WCW cruiserweight division.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Djay

Trakanon Raider
BTW informal poll. Does anyone else treat the Cruiseweight matches as a cue to take a 10 min break?

I usually watch things on DVR or Hulu, so I just fast-forward usually, although the Gallagher stuff was funny for awhile. If it involves TJ Perkins or anyone that's not Gallagher/Neville/Kendrick, then I zone out or fast forward.

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Also I got annoyed when they said we got to watch the best main event on Smackdown Live history, on "free tv".

USA is on cable. Screw you Mauro Ranallo.

Rengak

Blackwing Lair Raider
We need more Braun.

braunnailsromanreignssimpsonsuproxx_360.gif

• 3Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Vanderhoof

Trakanon Raider
Southpaw Regional Wrestling is the second funniest wrestling related thing I saw today, next to Xavier Woods railing Paige while Brad Maddox filmed it.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Live reports from Brooklyn, NY - the site of tonight's Raw - indicate that the crowd is rowdy and chanting repeatedly for Paige and the others whose videos were leaked last week. It has the potential to turn into a huge mess for the company on live TV and the production team will have their work cut out for them to try and minimize this.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user