Last edited:
  • 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Sadly not hugely surprising, Bray and Keith Lee have both been dealing with some unspecified-but-severe ailment on and off for a couple of years now. Keith seems to be getting through whatever it is, looks like Bray didn't. Not sure if it's the same ailment in both cases or if it has anyting to do with COVID or what, details have been super scarce.

No matter what the situation is it's pretty fucked up that Bray's dead younger than me.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He seemed like a good guy who never rebounded after his best friend died of a lung infection - pre vaccine

What a sad tale for the others

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Windham was an awesome human being and has been my favorite wrestler since the early Wyatt Family days. I was gutted when I heard about his death and tonight was both beautiful and hard to watch. I feel so bad for JoJo and their kids and I am so sad I'll never get to see him perform again.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Lol still a rumor but I hope it’s true cause it’s hilarious

Almost a year to the day from Brawl Out Punk gets k to another backstage fight this time with Jungle boy at the biggest show in wrestling since god knows when

AEW sells the most tickets ever and it’s going to end up overshadowed by punk and faggy wrestling snarks on Twitter

• 1Rustled

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
I get Punk drama sells, but at this point whens the cut off? Just put him in his own lockerroom and keep him away from everyone.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Just sounds like Jack Perry being a jackass over the glass shit. Like a whiner trying to tough up his "boy" image, like those disney singers that feel the need to skank up themselves when they finally leave disney. He could just get involved with BCC matches if that's what he's looking for.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Chris

Potato del Grande
Just sounds like Jack Perry being a jackass over the glass shit. Like a whiner trying to tough up his "boy" image, like those disney singers that feel the need to skank up themselves when they finally leave disney. He could just get involved with BCC matches if that's what he's looking for.

CM Punk rises to minor, imagined and kayfabe insults and blows them out of proportion every single time. He's a weak person.

He should have just said to Jungle Boy "yeah you are meant to save the big bumps for the big PPV, nice spot. I hope you appreciate my advice in the future" and walked off to do his boring match.

• 1Like

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
I just love a goth group with Malaki Black, Brody King………and Buddy Matthews

Lol just sounds so out of place

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
This is the "100% accurate" version I got from someone who was nearby:

-Jack's been angry about the "he wanted to use glass" story going around (story is true, but it makes him look pretty bad) and told people Punk leaked it. Which is a hilarious inversion of last year.

-Punk had the match after Perry and was in Gorilla when Perry went back after his match.

-Perry was already very heated when he got through the curtain.

-Perry did not "bump" Punk as reports are saying. He walked past him and stared him down.

-The mean mugging is what prompted Punk to ask "Do we have a problem?" to which Perry got in his face and said "Yeah we have a problem, you think you run this company and you've been talking shit about me"

-Punk struck first but it wasn't a punch as some reports said, it was a pie-face "back the F up" shove that was more annoyed than anything else

-Jack charges back at Punk and immediately gets put in a front facelock UFC-style, which Punk held onto until Samoa Joe got between them and members of security pulled them apart.

-It was over super fast and not really a big deal. The physical part anyway.

-Jack then yelled at Punk "Nobody here wants to work with you". Punk didn't respond to him and instead loudly told everyone "It's ridiculous I have to work in this environment" and asked aloud if he should just leave after his match, if that would make people happy.

-Security takes Jack away and Samoa Joe / Punk go out for their match. Joe was very "wtf" with the whole thing but immediately flipped the switch and went out.

-Tony meets with Jack and Punk separately, and both meetings are extremely short, with him telling them the same things (good match, we'll worry about this stuff tomorrow). He also tells Perry that it might be best if he isn't backstage.

-Perry leaves (on his own volition, wasn't kicked out as reported). Punk sticks around for 2 hours but doesn't talk to anyone really, then leaves to go meet FTR and HoB for post-show chicken.

Again none of it was that huge of a deal and no real punches were thrown, but I think it might become a big deal because of what was said.

This is just my opinion but I think Punk was really upset about it. Guy sees himself as a mentor and I think he liked Perry. For him it's another person turning on him. When he walked out for his match he looked fuckin' depressed. Having so many friends become not-friends over the years has to be catching up to him.

In any case that's what happened, people can make up their own mind which of the two guys was more at fault. Personally I don't care, I'm so over stuff like this. I just don't want Punk to literally kill the company. He talked about starting a revolution, the Elite actually did it, and he should be right there with them leading it instead of being a thin-skinned baby back bitch.

• 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Also no Goldberg I guess. Maybe the rumors were just trolling us. He was Khan's #2 most wanted prospective signee in 2019 behind...you guessed it, one CM Punk, and this is the first time he's been a free agent, so who knows what's gonna happen!

Needless

Toe Sucker
i fore one am shocked the drama queen semen spunk got upset and still nobody likes or wants to be around him

ospreay vs jericho was more interesting than i thought it would be, but they could have booked ospreay with somebody better and i cant say i cared for the main event, adam cole has to be the least interesting wrestler ive seen in years and NJPW is stocked full of who-the-fuck-cares wrestlers lol