Spring 2017 Anime Thread

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just re-watched ALL of the original DanMachi, including the 13th "hot spring" episode. God damn was that a good series. It really goes to show just how much this 2nd season Gaiden bullshit has missed the mark.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
The reason why ye que has no money, he gave it away to struggling pros, and refused to do publicity to get sponsors like most of the others, thus He has no money.
from the little they covered about his family, they are rich, he used his twin brother's Id which is why autumn leaf-his old char- has a "different name attached to it.
never noticed the kirito/asuna look alike bit

• 1Like

Malkav

French Madman
Too bad Horriblesubs RSS feed doesn't work with Sonarr as of yet. :(

• 1Like

gogusrl

Molten Core Raider
Came here to bitch about missing sonarr integration with all the new options as well. Had to spend like 15 mins last night trying to find ep 11 of Saga of Tanya the Evil before figuring out I can get it from horriblesubs. Laughed my ass at the Dakians (Romanians) that got steamrolled instantly.

• 1Like

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Any known spot to get King's Avatar now that Nyaa is gone for good? That was all I ever used for years and HorribleSubs doesn't sub King's Avatar.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I'm still trying to locate a sub myself. It may come down to using Youtube.

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
Any known spot to get King's Avatar now that Nyaa is gone for good? That was all I ever used for years and HorribleSubs doesn't sub King's Avatar.
tokyotosho.info might have it, otherwise do some google searches for caches of Nyaa's database as several places have hosted scrapes of it that are varying degrees of old or new. I think nyaa.pantsu.cat was one, animetosho.org/test/ was another, and there are probably lots more around.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
We don't have the luxury of just turning on the television and seeing them broadcasted live on the air in front of us.

But we do have the luxury of rotisserie chicken! haha.

• 1Like

Funkor

Molten Core Raider
You guys are weird, downloading anime.
I download mainly to make it easier to watch in higher definition on whichever device I want via Plex/Kodi.

We'll have to see if a full Nyaa replacement is in the works in the future or not. Bakabt went private some time in April and I didn't notice so I hope my old account didn't get pruned as I did like to use that place from time to time to score older series.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Asmadai

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reason I download my anime is because 1080p streaming on websites is a god damn lie. More like 480p.

• 2Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Denamian

Night Janitor
<Nazi Janitors>
I like to download stuff so I can watch it at work when things are slow. The better quality is nice and I also will hold one to shows I particularly enjoy.

The only show I'm currently watching that I have yet to find is Little Witch Academia, as it's not on horrible subs. No big loss though.

I am missing Iron Blooded Orphans though. It's the only Gundam show I've watched. Are any other series even close to being that good?

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
I like to download stuff so I can watch it at work when things are slow. The better quality is nice and I also will hold one to shows I particularly enjoy.

The only show I'm currently watching that I have yet to find is Little Witch Academia, as it's not on horrible subs. No big loss though.

I am missing Iron Blooded Orphans though. It's the only Gundam show I've watched. Are any other series even close to being that good?

Gundam Seed is definitely worth a watch, although it's not the same level of grittiness as IBO.

• 1Like