Spring 2017 Anime Thread

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I just watched Re:Creators. Wow, that was pretty cool. It wasn't the greatest show ever, but I really like the idea behind it. And the animation style was excellent as well.

Think of it like EVERY "stuck in a game" anime that's out there, but reverse it. The plot is there's a really popular anime, and suddenly the main character from the anime is pulled into the real world. I can't wait to see what becomes of this, but so far, I'm all in.

Re doesn't let me down! Re:Life, Re:Zero. Re:Creators!
Pretty much my same thoughts. Just finished ep 1.

I'm really enjoying Granblue too. Good fantasy show.
Next on my list.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Wait Granblue is that mobile game by some of the FInal Fantasy people... so a quick google tells me they have Nobuo Uematsu... is this basically a Final Fantasy anime?

Attack on Titan was pretty dope. It looks like the Titans are just Russians, though (ha).
They are Jews not Russians. Warning don't investigate further without reading the manga, the plot twist is on the same level as Neo getting red pilled in The Matrix and I have't spoiled it yet with that little clue.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Wait Granblue is that mobile game by some of the FInal Fantasy people... so a quick google tells me they have Nobuo Uematsu... is this basically a Final Fantasy anime?

They are Jews not Russians. Warning don't investigate further without reading the manga, the plot twist is on the same level as Neo getting red pilled in The Matrix and I have't spoiled it yet with that little clue.
Japs are the forever nazi's
hqdefault.jpg

• 2Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
Not sure if sarcastic. The kings avatar is starting good, just an issue of getting faster subs, episode 3 and 4 were released subbed today, one of my favorite animes this season, I have read all the translated light novel so far (609 chapters translated out of )
Like Alice, bastard, re:creators, hero Academy and end of the world I am watching too

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Not sarcastic, it really is the only show im enjoying atm - Titan ive read so watching it is whatever - same with Hero Academy - so this was pleasant to come across while sitting at work. Ill check out Re:Creators and the others - not sure im familiar with them.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
2 Episodes into Re:Creators - seems legit.

4th episode of Quan was legit too - possibly the best MMO/Game oriented anime in a while.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Fadaar

That guy
Don't even see it listed on Anichart, gonna download the episodes and watch. Problem with it is looking to be consistent sub groups for it.

• 1Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Didn't know there was another MMO style show out, I'm a sucker for that shit. Starting Quan now.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
I just tore through all 4 episodes of Quan. Wow, this show is great. I'm glad it's not "stuck in the game" style, and instead, just like watching some dude play a 1st person CoD style MMO. It's actually entertaining. Only thing I don't like are the stupid smiles the main character makes all the time.

Here are some download links for you guys.

Episode 1 - https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=915333
Episode 2 - https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=917304
Episode 3 - https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=920357
Episode 4 - https://www.nyaa.se/?page=download&tid=920317 - I had to pause this CONSTANTLY. Chinese is a very fast language, and the subtitles are up only while speaking. You can't read that fast. As a side note, it's a different subtitle group, so the names are different. You can still follow the story without reading the exact names. It's pretty self explanatory.

Last edited:
  • 2Like

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I'm liking it but I'm getting triggered because it's not in Japanese.

• 1Like

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Is there enough time in golden week to watch Naruto? There were like hundreds of episodes... 3 = about 67-68 minutes.

• 1Like

Chysamere

<WoW Guild Officer>
Is there enough time in golden week to watch Naruto? There were like hundreds of episodes... 3 = about 67-68 minutes.

I have 9 days off and I'm at episode 377/500, plus I'll skip any filler. should be ok!

Did you make it to Tenkaipin?

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I sorta don't want to watch the rest of Suka Suka, but I probably will.

• 1Like

Lenardo

Vyemm Raider
main issue for quan zhi is,,,it's a chinese anime, and there have not been that many quality of those.

comparing the story to the light/web novel... episode 4 ended around chapter 68 of the light novel= ~chapt 23ish of the manhua.

• 1Like