Spring 2024 Anime Thread

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Not looking forward to seeing Norn's reaction to the news, or the eventual return of Eris, hopefully neither goes down the "blame Rudy" path. How much is Rudy going to change going forward now that he is solely responsible for taking care of his sisters, Lilia and Zenith, along with Sylphy, Roxy and eventually Eris? How long will that take in terms of anime seasons?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Anything newish on par with Jujutsu-Kaisen and Chainsaw Man that I should look into?

I'm also a big fan of Miyizaki and American anime like Avatar: The Last Airbender and Arcane.

Fadaar

That guy
Definitely this seasons winner. Maybe not as top tier as some season have been, but its fun, good action and the animation is very good.

Yeah the action is top notch and the characters aren't fucking retarded and are adults that act like adults. A nice change of pace.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Leon

<Silver Donator>
Kaiju 8

Windbreaker isn't 'on par' but it's a very well animated 'delinquent' shonen.

• 1Like

Fadaar

That guy
GRARpxnWAAAWi81.jpg

• 1Like

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Ngl, Wind Breaker still has my attention. I know it's not grade A but the story keeps moving fast enough to be enjoyable. It also reminds me a tiny bit of my childhood so there's that. It suffers from the tease thing too.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Show is such a damn tease at the end of every episode ;( Also wish the episodes were longer.

I smashed through the first 10 dubbed episodes.

Anything else you guys would recommend while I wait for these to drip out? Sounds like Windbreaker is worth a watch?

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
I smashed through the first 10 dubbed episodes.

Anything else you guys would recommend while I wait for these to drip out? Sounds like Windbreaker is worth a watch?
My opinion on it is probably an outlier. This is probably a good list, I've watched many of them.

Home run shows from older seasons...
Gundam: Iron Blooded Orphans
Aijn
Chainsaw Man
DanMachi
Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood
Goblin Slayer
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar
Jujutsu Kaisen
One-Punch Man
Rascal Dreams of Bunny-Senpai
Shokugeki no Soma
Solo Leveling
Sword Art Online

There's more, but these pop to mind right away.'

EDIT: Oh yeah, Blue Lock was a pretty badass soccor show, and a movie is coming out in a few weeks. It might be worth watching.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
If you think of Slime as a monster slice of life show its the best thing lol. Sucks that the season is more or less over. Not sure how i will live without Moonlit, Mushoku and Demon Slayer when they end this season.