Squirting Is Just Peeing, Say Scientists

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
A picture of Kuriin's groin:

Zxh1D8r.jpg

Azrayne

Irenicus did nothing wrong
If you can get an afro going with your pubes you need to have some consideration - I don't care who you bang, nobody likes a jungle down there. At least trim that shit.

BrutulTM

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun.
<Silver Donator>
I used to use a straight razor to shave my balls. Now I use a safety razor to shave my ball.

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
mmmm, chemical burns. I use that body groomer that frenzied wombat posted last time, works pretty well and only have to do it once a week.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Jesus, just go buy a Phillips Bodygroomer for $50 and get baby soft 'nads with zero hacking risk.

EDIT: Deathwing beat me to it by a minute.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Real men use an epilator to remove ball hair. Real men also lie on the bathroom floor in the fetal position, crying uncontrollably.

Kuriin

Just a Nurse
My hubby trims my legs, pits, nipples (I have eyelashes for nipple hair), crotch/balls.

Heylel

Trakanon Raider
Unless you're shaving your legs too, wouldn't having no pubes at all just make you look like a balding wookie?

Deathwing

<Bronze Donator>
It does indeed look a bit weird. But that whole area looks a bit weird. I remove hair more for functionality than looks. Nobody likes getting a hair in their mouth while tongue-bathing some balls. Also, less lube and cleaner/easier wiping.

Soygen

The Dirty Dozen For the Price of One
<Nazi Janitors>
My dick looks bigger when it's all trimmed up down there. Cocktical Illusion.