Star Wars: Outlaws

Fadaar

That guy
I'm surprised nobody has let a friend or someone they know film and do an absolute teardown. At least until the company figures out who the leak is and cuts them off.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is that the VA for the main character? Why didn't they make her model look like her?

Aamry

Blackwing Lair Raider
legs are great

She'll settle for anything live action...? Well well

I'll play it when it hits Steam for less than $15, but after the last two Assassin's Creed games, I'm kind of tapped out on Ubisoft.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Is that supposed to mean the game runs like shit? Is expect a 4090 to be stressed with those settings on most games.

Let me see the fps with dlss or 1440.

Not that I'll play this trash though.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Utnayan

F16 patrolling Rajaah until he plays DS3
<Gold Donor>
Yeah fuck this game. Not even worth subscribing to ubi plus for a month.

Fucker

Log Wizard
Is that supposed to mean the game runs like shit? Is expect a 4090 to be stressed with those settings on most games.

Let me see the fps with dlss or 1440.

Not that I'll play this trash though.
Look at the fps with DLSS on. Non issue.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Look at the fps with DLSS on. Non issue.
It's DLSS performance mode with frame gen on. At that point you might as well just turn off the retarded ray tracing that probably is barely even noticeable anyway. It certainly isn't going to make the main character any less of an eyesore.

• 2Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

spronk

FPS noob

Princess Leia No Thanks GIF by Star Wars

seriously tho how does the main player character look like a tranny in the game but IRL she is super hot

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Delly

Trakanon Raider

Essentially says its good overall but has some tech issues that would make it worth buying on a sale.

Vorph

Silver Baronet of the Realm
That's the reason things like DLSS/FSR and framegen were made.
That's the thing though--Framegen isn't made to and cannot fix 30 fps. There's too much latency and too many artifacts that cannot be hidden. It's meant to take 60 fps and boost it into the 100+ range. Even then there are artifacts that are plain to see. Framegen on quality mode ends up looking like plain old DLSS/FSR on performance, sometimes more like ultra performance. This new trend of requiring DLSS/FSR to play a game at all and framegen to play it well needs to fuck right off.

Essentially says its good overall but has some tech issues that would make it worth buying on a sale.
He said something similar about Avatar too. I would take ACG's reviews of Ubisoft games with a grain massive block of salt.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Watched a few reviews, mostly a good game with some issues. Seems performance and AI being the 2 big thing dragging it down.