Star Wars Rebels

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
The post show previews confused the fuck out of me. They said they were previews, but they actually looked like scenes from numerous episodes we'd already seen. Maybe it means the show is taking a break while they replay the season.

Oblio

Utah
<Gold Donor>
Fort some reason my DVR stopped recording this. I assumed there was a mid season break but after reading this thread I feel like I have missed 5 or 6 episodes. I will have to investigate further.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
There was about a 6 week break over the holidays, but it ran solid from October to December. Came back in late January with only one off week in March. Next week is the two part finale.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
show is definitely setting up for a very heavy finale. I love the development the crew has gotten this season. Love me some Hera way more than I did after the first season. Seems like they aged up Ezra quite a bit in the last 3 episodes, he seemed giant in this one. Apparently, whatever is left of the season (1 or 2 episodes) is all Kaanan, Ezra, and Ahsoka with almost zero of the rest of the crew. I'm gonna be super emo for a few days if they do in who I think they are.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Apparently with AP-5 they did an intentional tribute to Rickman's voicing of Marvin the Paranoid Android in the Hitchhikers Guide movie, and it was completed a few months before his death.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
There's points where you can tell he's the same voice actor as Zeb. I think he does Callus as well.

Entertainment Weekly posted two pictures of 'Old Master' and there's a preview clip out with Ezra talking with him.

Qhue

Tranny Chaser
I figure either Kanan or Ahsoka and possibly both have to die in the finale.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
I'd put my money on Ashoka. She's not a main character within the show and her death would explain why she isn't prominent in any of the Rebellion's later activities. If we're going to see a temptation of Ezra story arch in later seasons then they would keep Kanan around for that to follow the established beats of the SW universe.