Star Wars Rebels

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Pretty cool lore and background info added with this episode...getting to see the first orbital construction yard for the Death Star, finding out that Geonosis is now uninhabited only 25 years or so after ep2 and the start of the Clone Wars, but they didn't supply the why. Liked this episode a lot.

edit - also really like how they are continuing to show both sides of the war. That the Imperials aren't just mindless evil mad men but just have a different point of view and are just people too. Its cool that its spanning this show, the books, and the comics. This episode was a major game changer for Agent Kallus.

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Yah was cool to see the Death Star references but I dont get that if it was pretty much complete during that time period, why they didnt fire it and start terrozing shit until ANH.

I guess there must have been a time period where it was floating around but no one to use it on until Alderrann/ANH

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
There's actually nothing in the script from ANH that says they weren't already using it in the three years between its creation and the Battle of Yavin, only that the destruction of Alderaan was the first time Tarkin revealed the power of the superlaser. I mean obviously the Rebel Alliance had to know about it before they could arrange to steal the plans for the station in the first place.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
That was a very solid episode. Zeb is a cool character and to Enemy Mine him with Kallus was great character building for both. The way Kallus looked at the end, I wonder if he will defect?
Looks like next week we see Brother and Sister again.
Saw a theory that the Grand Inquisitor was a Jedi Temple Guard during the Clone Wars. And those Guardsmen turned on the Jedi and became the Knights of Ren. I'd like to think the KoR are more ancient than that, but still an interesting theory.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Are all of you torrenting this? I'm surprised nobody has mentioned the trailer for the next episode.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I have cable, so i watch it online 12 hours before airing.

Remaining 5 episode summaries:
Shroud of Darkness:
Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka return to the Jedi temple on Lothal to find out how the Inquisitors have continually been able to track the rebels. Seeking the advice of Yoda, the three will experience powerful visions that reveal the future, the past, and old friends long gone.

The Forgotten Droid:
When Chopper gets left behind at an Imperial outpost, he forms an unlikely friendship with an Imperial droid, and discovers a base location for the rebels.

The Mystery of Chopper Base:
Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka prepare to depart to unravel Vader's secret, while the rebels find a way to fend off the predatory creatures that occupy the planet.

Twilight of the Apprentice Parts I & II:
After gaining information about the Sith, Kanan, Ezra and Ahsoka battle the Inquisitors with the help of a new ally, but are overmatched when Vader arrives.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Yah was cool to see the Death Star references but I dont get that if it was pretty much complete during that time period, why they didnt fire it and start terrozing shit until ANH.

I guess there must have been a time period where it was floating around but no one to use it on until Alderrann/ANH
The new tarkin book mentions that the security of the operation was threatened. I think they killed everyone who knew, but they probably pulled up stakes and finished it somewhere else to be safe.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I don't see how they could have made a hyperspace jump with an unfinished battle-station of that size. Wookieepedia does say that the station was moved during construction, but it only cites the latest episode of Rebels for that statement. The only thing they say in the episode is that the intel was right about the Empire building something above Geonosis, but without anyone saying something about 'but it looks like it wasnt finished before they moved it' it makes more sense to assume that the Death Star was finished and that's why it's gone.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
We don't know how hyperspace works, but you don't think they have something like tug boats that can latch onto something big and drag it through hyperpsace? We sort of have a precedent for that with the ring jedi starfighters had to attach themselves to for hyperspace jumps.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
The difference between an 8 meter long single man starfighter and a spherical battlestation 120km in diameter is somewhat significant. A better precedent might be the S1 finale of Rebels where it was established that it is possible for ships to interact with each other while in hyperspace, except that both ships involved were in hyperspace under their own power. The Delta 7s were literally just plugging themselves into a detachable hyperdrive, but constructing a hyperspace ring just to move the death star would be an incredible construction project.

So yeah there's nothing that explicitly says hyperspace tugs are impossible. I'd find it more believable that the station's hyperdrive was operational, if it was indeed moved before it was completed. Some wiki references to stuff that's no longer canon say that it was used as a prison before ANH and also imply that it was moved, so anything is possible I guess.

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Episode is up on the XD app.

Really good episode. Looks like some fan theories are true.
Sith temple on Malachor is pretty awesome. Making more of KotOR canon is a good thing.

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Excellent episode, lot of lore and subtle tidbits that we know are going to matter.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
mind pretty much blown. This show is incredible at times. Grand Inquisitor was a Jedi Knight? And thats just the most obvious wtf moment this week.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I actually thought immediately that the masked guy he was fighting was the Inquisitor, but I didn't think the gotcha moment was going to be 'I used to be a Jedi Knight'

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
Some rumors/theories floating around.

the 4th Inquisitor might be Barris, the trailer shows it to be quite slender like a female build. Them again it could be anyone.

Revan may show up at some point. He was designed and animated for a Clone Wars episode, but was cut in editing. Going to Malachor might be where. There's a theory that the green cross guard saber is Revan's and the 'ancient design' used by Ben Solo.

A toy has confirmed Maul is Old Master complete with a different double bladed lightsaber.

Rumor that soon Ezra with get a costume change/different look to make him look a bit older/mature.