Star Wars : Rogue One

etchazz

Trakanon Raider
When are they making a movie that reveals Leia's menstrual cycle? I mean, how are we as Star Wars fans supposed to know anything about it if they don't make a movie?! There can be no more questions in the Star Wars universe! Everything must be explained!

Feanor

Karazhan Raider
You're really passionate, aren't ya?
When are they making a movie that reveals Leia's menstrual cycle? I mean, how are we as Star Wars fans supposed to know anything about it if they don't make a movie?! There can be no more questions in the Star Wars universe! Everything must be explained!
Here I found you an avatar.
J4AKJ.jpg

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Not only is Alone in the Dark not the worst film ever, it probably isn't even his worst movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>

Really? Fucking noob. Her cycle is already as clear as day if you actually bothered to watch the movies and read the novelizations.

Frenzied Wombat

Potato del Grande
Saw it last weekend, and have avoided reading posts in this thread to date to taint my opinion, so here is my brief review:

- First 3/4 of the movie was utterly forgettable-- basically generic sci fi in space with good production values.
- Last 1/4 of the movie felt like genuine Star Wars
- I didn't give a shit about any of the characters, but that's generally the case with all modern day sci fi where explosions and CGI are more important than character depth
- Musical score was bleh
- The Star War fanbois will probably freak, but IMHO no Jedi=no Star Wars. While I am sure there's a tremendous amount of lore out there via the novels and such, if the movies are your only source, then Jedi's are integral to Star Wars being Star Wars, and not generic_action_movie_in_space.
- I did like the fact that the movie was more serious, gritty, and less "sanitized" than previous Star Wars movie. If they can replicate this more mature content into the main Star Wars films, they may finally have a winner.

7/10, and thats kinda being generous with mental emphasis on the climax of the movie.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
- I did like the fact that the movie was more serious, gritty, and less "sanitized" than previous Star Wars movie. If they can replicate this more mature content into the main Star Wars films, they may finally have a winner.
you realize that the whole point of this series is to sell crap to children, right?

Sterling

El Presidente
you realize that the whole point of this series is to sell crap to children, right?
If they can sell Alien and Terminator toys I don't think this would be some kind of mutually exclusive thing necessarily. Nobody is talking about an NC-17 Star Wars movie.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Star Wars has been selling mountains of crap to children since 1977.

Yeah and even then we got to see stuff like an alien's arm lying in a pool of blood on the floor after being cut off. We were an edit away from even seeing a head in the same state.

vkzoY.jpg

ohkcrlho

Silver Baronet of the Realm
You know this movie failed to deliver when almost everyone who liked it, emphasizes the vader hack n slash scene

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user