Star Wars : Rogue One

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Its hard to compare any of these pieces of shit, none of them are worth watching a second time. Only thing I liked with any of these movies was Darth Maul and K2S0, I didnt even care very much about BB8

I did rewatch Episode 7 once, but I don't think it's got a third in it.

Rogue One I turned off after 20 minutes into the 2nd watch. Granted the last 45 minutes or so are pretty good action, maybe that part is worth a rewatch.

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Download this pile, Disney obviously paid off critics with this movie

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I like "stuff" that was in the movie like, er, darth vader, star destroyer, etc, but I did not like anything NEW that was made up in this movie like...er...everything.

spronk

FPS noob
I'm completely confused which is not a shocking development to most people.
Is this worth watching or not if you like Syfy shit and generally enjoy anything Star Wars.

its worth a watch, i wouldn't pay too much money like $2 redbox, torrent 1080p is obviously the best option. Then play the battlefront Sarif DLC afterwards.

• 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Kinda funny how anybody who dared criticize this pile while it was in theaters was just a troll.

• 1Like

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Its hard to compare any of these pieces of shit, none of them are worth watching a second time. Only thing I liked with any of these movies was Darth Maul and K2S0, I didnt even care very much about BB8

HAidG70UwuubC10U53ETAnYMCViKzT2zbHxF9CEE_dc.png

Warrik

Potato del Grande
<Donor>
Rogue One was a good movie. It had flaws, but please, to even think of putting it on the same level of the prequels. Those were heaping piles of shit.

My complaint about Force Awakens is that Han was in and out waaaaaayyy too fast. Should have made that part of the second film imo.

• 1Like

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Kinda funny how anybody who dared criticize this pile while it was in theaters was just a troll.

Anyone who was critical no, but some were. Some of the usual suspects who are shitting on it now still are.

But those who liked it, liked it and those who don't, don't and the substantive why's of each have been fairly well hashed out already. That back and forth is in the earlier pages of the thread for the scant few who might still be curious.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I'm completely confused which is not a shocking development to most people.
Is this worth watching or not if you like Syfy shit and generally enjoy anything Star Wars.

Yes go see it, spend the $20, you will like it. The people shitting on it and making ridiculous claims about where it ranks in the franchise are just edgelords trying to troll us. For some reason they think star wars fans are easy to troll. As you can see, we're basically ignoring them.

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yes go see it, spend the $20, you will like it. The people shitting on it and making ridiculous claims about where it ranks in the franchise are just edgelords trying to troll us. For some reason they think star wars fans are easy to troll. As you can see, we're basically ignoring them.
Ain't nobody trolling nobody. For all the faults of the prequels, at least what they present to you on screen is engaging and entertaining enough to capture your attention. Watching Rogue One is like watching paint dry. A bunch of lame uncharismatic characters that you don't care about doing dumb uninteresting shit and you already know the ending.

Also note that the only people defending this pile of shit are the pathetic nerds with sad, unhealthy emotional attachments to Star Wars. Since Oldbased Oldbased didn't bother to see it in theaters I assume he doesn't fall into this category.

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Yes that's such a great fucking argument, only the edgelords hated it. I've been keeping up but I've said my piece about this garbage in the past, if that makes me an edgelord it just makes you a fucking retarded aspie.

• 1Like

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
Before that last post, it was possible you were just a troll. Now we know you're a lord of the edge.

Keg is definitely a troll. It's just sad to see him try to claim otherwise. I wouldn't be surprised if he's never had a sincere post anywhere on this site.

• 1Like

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Before that last post, it was possible you were just a moron. Now we know you're irredeemably stupid.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Jorren

Maximum Derek
<Bronze Donator>
I forgot this movie even came out until I saw it available. I used to get excited about the franchise, but I cannot help but think of the end of Fanboys whenever a new one comes out.

Force Awakens was OK, but that is about all I expect anymore.

• 1Like