Star Wars : Rogue One

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Alright finally watched it. What a fucking mess. Thoroughly forgettable and mediocre movie and a fucking terrible, worthless Star Wars movie. Like seriously, what the fuck. John Williams apparently is necessary for every Star Wars movie, because the sound track fucking BLEW CHUNKS. It was a mess, they got some fucking jazz guy to try conducting with 30 minutes instruction on YouTube. Awful.

So story -first off, the opening scene is just awful at presenting anything about the fucking MAIN CHARACTER. Her parents are dead and CONGRATS SHE'S IN PRISON OK REVENGE INCOMING I GUESS.

Saul "Oh man I'm really tired" meaningless death and introduction. Like what the fuck? The fuck was that entire scene? Literally NOTHING on the planet even mattered, they could have just found Saul and he had the two 'main-ish' dudes and they escape and he doesn't. What the actual fuck was the point of the ching-chong liberation front attacking ONE SHIPMENT OF APPARENTLY MILLIONS of crystals they didn't even need obviously.

Next, what the fuck is the point of the heavy weapon with keg? Like one scene its like an aliens autogun, then you get a closeup and it's got the stupid fucking ammo link chain like a minigun but...why? seriously why? I mean what's in the giant gasoline drum? Why would you burden yourself with an extra 20 pound 'chain thing' if all you need is one power cable to your gun? Why the fuck later in the movie did he start pump action shotgunning people? What the fuck was the pumping even for? My god the fucking action tropes were out of control.

The entire movie assumes you're a fucking idiot. Rebels: "Fire Ion Cannons" Imperials: "THE SHIP'S NOT RESPONDING" *ship drifts out of control sparking with lightning* Admiral blackhead: "THE STAR DESTROYER IS DISABLED" No fucking SHIT it literally just happened and was told to us THREE TIMES IN A ROW SARDINEMAN.

What's the point of "I'm one with the force the force is with me" press the button then immediately die? Is the force just a trickster? A cruel, capricious god filled with hate? Does it just abandon the fuck out of you the second you're worthless? Are the midichlorians to blame?

How do you use the memory core which is CYLINDRICAL and relies (apparently) on line of sight... with a window on one side only. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SELECTING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CYLINDER.

Holy fuck this movie rustled my jimmies. The space battle was well animated but overall there was only one memorable moment when the HAMMERHEAD (really, really that was your name like... christ Disney probably ripped that from Rebels or some shit "alright guys what's cool" Retard Jimmy: "Oh boss I know what if the hammerhead like you know HITS SOMETHING" "Brilliant BECAUSE ITS GOT A HAMMER IN THE NAME!!!!") exploded the star destroyers/gate. The rest was pointless jack off and CGI rape of EP IV footage

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY MAKE CARGO AT-ATs, WHY? YOU HAVE SPACE SHIPS AND ANTI-GRAV IT WAS JUST THERE TO BE MENACING AND SLOW FOR NO REASON ON HOTH FOR THE STORY? WHO WOULD WASTE THE TIME TO LOAD THE SLOWEST MOVING VEHICLE IN THE GALAXY WITH CARGO.

I don't give a fuck about any of these characters. At all, like literally they all seem like complete toolbags. WHY DOES THE ALLIANCE COUNCIL HAVE RANDOM DIVERSITY QUOTAS WHO CAN'T EVEN ACT. The fuck, like ethnic Africans on Yavin 4? "LOOK WE INCLUDEDS THE BLACK GUY BECAUSE WE PROGRESSIVEEEEEE" It's a fucking space opera, I'm sure you could have called literally any real actor of any race to play these parts well, including a black person who would not bring shame to black actors everywhere. Hamfisted acting and just DERP DE ALLIANCE DERP OK WE FIGHT DERP OK NOW GO HERE. "We can't go unless the entire council decides" Well fuck then when was the last time you actually DID anything then? What kind of power structure is that? But as soon as the one admiral decides he's going to war everyone else signs up anyway? The fuck guys, the fuck?

Also what the fuck is with the teenager-with-a-switchblade-comb fucking vaginawing gunboat transport things. LITERALLY THE WINGS OPEN AND CLOSE (Gay-foils, you can't call those fucking douchey things s-foils, those belong on real fighters) AT RANDOM FOR NO REASON. Taking off? Fuck it maybe! High G maneuvers? Fuck it wings don't matter I got antigrav! Taking a left turn OH FUCK BETTER DROP THE FAGWINGS OUT BECAUSE PEW PEW 3D SPECIAL EFFECTSS WEE ok retract them again QUICKLY SHOW THEM OPEN AND CLOSE LIKE FOUR TIMES REAL QUICK TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES THEY OOOOPPPENNN AND CLOSE FOR THE TOY LINE.

Why is Vader Jamaican? "Hey mon I believen your aspirations mon be chooookin you mon hehehh" why?

Why did Jimmy Smitts leave, go back to Alderan, get Leia, send her on a ship back to the rebel base (SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO GET OBI-WAN) and then immediately dock with the flagship and attack Scarif. WHY WAS SHE THERE IN CONTRADISTINCTION TO THE ACTUAL DIALOGUE OF THE MOVIE FUCK.

Fuckl

fuck fuc k fukc

fuck

4 out of mother fucking 10 anyone thinks this was better than the other prequels is a blind sycophant. Fuck me sideways this movie got basically everything wrong with Star Wars.

I'm done.

No wait, why were there fucking FOOTSOLDIERS AT THE REBEL COUNCIL MEETING. DO YOU NOT HAVE LITERALLY ANY OPERATIONAL SECURITY?

WHY DOES A RANDOM REBEL PILOT STOP A RANDOM PRIVATE FROM ACCOSTING MON MOTHMA? Like bro, you're just as a fucking not approved to be near the leader of the alliance talking deep strategy and shit. Doesn't she have bodyguards?

RUBBBBERRRR TARRRKINNNNNNNN

Why the fuck does Director Krennic have like brown, dirt filled teeth? Do they not have dental care in the 83rd millennium in that galaxy? They clearly don't have thermal vision, which I CAN GET ON MY CELL PHONE, because fucking Jyn Urbad is staring out a vision slit in the rock bunker door like a retard.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 4 users

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Alright finally watched it. What a fucking mess. Thoroughly forgettable and mediocre movie and a fucking terrible, worthless Star Wars movie. Like seriously, what the fuck. John Williams apparently is necessary for every Star Wars movie, because the sound track fucking BLEW CHUNKS. It was a mess, they got some fucking jazz guy to try conducting with 30 minutes instruction on YouTube. Awful.

So story -first off, the opening scene is just awful at presenting anything about the fucking MAIN CHARACTER. Her parents are dead and CONGRATS SHE'S IN PRISON OK REVENGE INCOMING I GUESS.

Saul "Oh man I'm really tired" meaningless death and introduction. Like what the fuck? The fuck was that entire scene? Literally NOTHING on the planet even mattered, they could have just found Saul and he had the two 'main-ish' dudes and they escape and he doesn't. What the actual fuck was the point of the ching-chong liberation front attacking ONE SHIPMENT OF APPARENTLY MILLIONS of crystals they didn't even need obviously.

Next, what the fuck is the point of the heavy weapon with keg? Like one scene its like an aliens autogun, then you get a closeup and it's got the stupid fucking ammo link chain like a minigun but...why? seriously why? I mean what's in the giant gasoline drum? Why would you burden yourself with an extra 20 pound 'chain thing' if all you need is one power cable to your gun? Why the fuck later in the movie did he start pump action shotgunning people? What the fuck was the pumping even for? My god the fucking action tropes were out of control.

The entire movie assumes you're a fucking idiot. Rebels: "Fire Ion Cannons" Imperials: "THE SHIP'S NOT RESPONDING" *ship drifts out of control sparking with lightning* Admiral blackhead: "THE STAR DESTROYER IS DISABLED" No fucking SHIT it literally just happened and was told to us THREE TIMES IN A ROW SARDINEMAN.

What's the point of "I'm one with the force the force is with me" press the button then immediately die? Is the force just a trickster? A cruel, capricious god filled with hate? Does it just abandon the fuck out of you the second you're worthless? Are the midichlorians to blame?

How do you use the memory core which is CYLINDRICAL and relies (apparently) on line of sight... with a window on one side only. HOW WOULD YOU KNOW WHAT YOU WERE SELECTING ON THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CYLINDER.

Holy fuck this movie rustled my jimmies. The space battle was well animated but overall there was only one memorable moment when the HAMMERHEAD (really, really that was your name like... christ Disney probably ripped that from Rebels or some shit "alright guys what's cool" Retard Jimmy: "Oh boss I know what if the hammerhead like you know HITS SOMETHING" "Brilliant BECAUSE ITS GOT A HAMMER IN THE NAME!!!!") exploded the star destroyers/gate. The rest was pointless jack off and CGI rape of EP IV footage

WHY THE FUCK DO THEY MAKE CARGO AT-ATs, WHY? YOU HAVE SPACE SHIPS AND ANTI-GRAV IT WAS JUST THERE TO BE MENACING AND SLOW FOR NO REASON ON HOTH FOR THE STORY? WHO WOULD WASTE THE TIME TO LOAD THE SLOWEST MOVING VEHICLE IN THE GALAXY WITH CARGO.

I don't give a fuck about any of these characters. At all, like literally they all seem like complete toolbags. WHY DOES THE ALLIANCE COUNCIL HAVE RANDOM DIVERSITY QUOTAS WHO CAN'T EVEN ACT. The fuck, like ethnic Africans on Yavin 4? "LOOK WE INCLUDEDS THE BLACK GUY BECAUSE WE PROGRESSIVEEEEEE" It's a fucking space opera, I'm sure you could have called literally any real actor of any race to play these parts well, including a black person who would not bring shame to black actors everywhere. Hamfisted acting and just DERP DE ALLIANCE DERP OK WE FIGHT DERP OK NOW GO HERE. "We can't go unless the entire council decides" Well fuck then when was the last time you actually DID anything then? What kind of power structure is that? But as soon as the one admiral decides he's going to war everyone else signs up anyway? The fuck guys, the fuck?

Also what the fuck is with the teenager-with-a-switchblade-comb fucking vaginawing gunboat transport things. LITERALLY THE WINGS OPEN AND CLOSE (Gay-foils, you can't call those fucking douchey things s-foils, those belong on real fighters) AT RANDOM FOR NO REASON. Taking off? Fuck it maybe! High G maneuvers? Fuck it wings don't matter I got antigrav! Taking a left turn OH FUCK BETTER DROP THE FAGWINGS OUT BECAUSE PEW PEW 3D SPECIAL EFFECTSS WEE ok retract them again QUICKLY SHOW THEM OPEN AND CLOSE LIKE FOUR TIMES REAL QUICK TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES THEY OOOOPPPENNN AND CLOSE FOR THE TOY LINE.

Why is Vader Jamaican? "Hey mon I believen your aspirations mon be chooookin you mon hehehh" why?

Why did Jimmy Smitts leave, go back to Alderan, get Leia, send her on a ship back to the rebel base (SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE GOING TO GET OBI-WAN) and then immediately dock with the flagship and attack Scarif. WHY WAS SHE THERE IN CONTRADISTINCTION TO THE ACTUAL DIALOGUE OF THE MOVIE FUCK.

Fuckl

fuck fuc k fukc

fuck

4 out of mother fucking 10 anyone thinks this was better than the other prequels is a blind sycophant. Fuck me sideways this movie got basically everything wrong with Star Wars.

I'm done.

No wait, why were there fucking FOOTSOLDIERS AT THE REBEL COUNCIL MEETING. DO YOU NOT HAVE LITERALLY ANY OPERATIONAL SECURITY?

WHY DOES A RANDOM REBEL PILOT STOP A RANDOM PRIVATE FROM ACCOSTING MON MOTHMA? Like bro, you're just as a fucking not approved to be near the leader of the alliance talking deep strategy and shit. Doesn't she have bodyguards?

RUBBBBERRRR TARRRKINNNNNNNN

Why the fuck does Director Krennic have like brown, dirt filled teeth? Do they not have dental care in the 83rd millennium in that galaxy? They clearly don't have thermal vision, which I CAN GET ON MY CELL PHONE, because fucking Jyn Urbad is staring out a vision slit in the rock bunker door like a retard.

Saw Gerrera

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
if you nerds want to watch a Star Wars movie that isn't dog shit, Episode 2 is about to start on TNT

• 2Picard
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 2 users

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Was talking with co-worker last week about R1 and something dawned on me that would have helped the Darth badass problem vs Ben now a problem Yawn fest.
At the end of R1, end of the Vader fight with the drive thru window Rebel delivery, they should have had Vader reach his hand to brace himself on the top of the door like an old man trying to catch his breath and his breathing becoming heavier and showing that the fight REALLY too it out of him almost to the point of dropping/pass out.

This would have explained in the rest of the movies why he does not move around more and do only small acts and more force skills.

Eh, hindsight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Was talking with co-worker last week about R1 and something dawned on me that would have helped the Darth badass problem vs Ben now a problem Yawn fest.
At the end of R1, end of the Vader fight with the drive thru window Rebel delivery, they should have had Vader reach his hand to brace himself on the top of the door like an old man trying to catch his breath and his breathing becoming heavier and showing that the fight REALLY too it out of him almost to the point of dropping/pass out.

This would have explained in the rest of the movies why he does not move around more and do only small acts and more force skills.

Eh, hindsight.
no it wouldn't. fucking Yoda is 900 years old bouncing off the walls doing triple back flips and Vader and Obi Wan literally stand completely still wacking sticks at eachother in episode 4. only reasonable thing to do is CGI recreate all the lightsabers fights in 4,5,6 for the upcoming 4k release with a lot more high intensity action.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Not sure if messing with the originals more would make it better. Already seen that mess in the 2nd shot. Point is keeping things within its realm, even yoda was getting tired and exhausted in Ep3.

Cgi ben/vader fight suggestion is a reboot idea. At best rip out ESB luke/vader fight and turn that into ben/vader fight. Vader force throwing crap at Ben until they exit into the hallway where Luke can see them. Then you would have to replace the ESB luke/vader fight. That would all be a mess worse than others smashing together ep1-3 into 1 film.

Masakari

<Gold Donor>
We shouldn't look to moderately change or modify movies from the past, let it stand as a testament to what it was at the time of its original showing. Even if it certain things do not line up correctly with movies afterwards (Obi wan vs Vader /yawn vs. Yoda v Palpatine, or clear differences in technology). It is what it is and we should appreciate it :)

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Heriotze

<Gold Donor>
Star Wars has turned into the new SJW, forcibly change the past in order for new garbage to make sense in your tasteless universe view.

They should reboot and cgi in character development and competent pacing into this movie instead of fucking with the original trilogy

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
The space battle was well animated but overall there was only one memorable moment when the HAMMERHEAD (really, really that was your name like... christ Disney probably ripped that from Rebels or some shit "alright guys what's cool" Retard Jimmy: "Oh boss I know what if the hammerhead like you know HITS SOMETHING" "Brilliant BECAUSE ITS GOT A HAMMER IN THE NAME!!!!") exploded the star destroyers/gate. The rest was pointless jack off and CGI rape of EP IV footage

Araxen

Golden Baronet of the Realm
I watched this movie a couple weeks ago and I found it was terrible. The two main characters had zero chemistry and there wasn't anything that made me like them at all. They were so flat. The two Asians were the best parts of the movie. The CGI Lei was pretty cringe also.

I just wish on these side movies they would just get away from the main storyline stuff and give us something new to feed on.

• 3Like
  • 2Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 5 users

Origin

Molten Core Raider
Just tried watching this. Facepalmed about a dozen times before stopping about 2/3rds in.

• 6Solidarity
  • 2Picard
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 8 users

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Thank god they all died at the end so they couldn't pump out more Rogue One storyline movies.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user