Star Wars: The Force Awakens (2015)

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
It seems like I read somewhere that, although JJ is not directing episodes 8 and 9, that he was signed on to be like the executive producer of both along with Kasden.
YEah Im worried especially since they gave EP 9 to the jurrassic world dude who made a shit movie.

Conefed

Blackwing Lair Raider
I didn't like the new Star Treks despite liking several of the actors. Jurassic World has been getting good reviews, but I haven't seen it personally.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
About the only thing I'm sure I won't like about the movie is the fact that I'll need to wear a pair of those eclipse goggles to deal with all the lens flare.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Given the unneeded addition of the 'military T-Rex project' in JW I'm expecting EP9 to be about how it was really the Yuuzhan Vong that caused the Emperor to make the civil war to make the galaxy easier to invade.

Juvarisx

Florida
It seems like I read somewhere that, although JJ is not directing episodes 8 and 9, that he was signed on to be like the executive producer of both along with Kasden.
Episode 8 is directed by the guy who did Looper, Brick and the Ozymandias episode of Breaking Bad. Not too worried about that one.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Given the unneeded addition of the 'military T-Rex project' in JW I'm expecting EP9 to be about how it was really the Yuuzhan Vong that caused the Emperor to make the civil war to make the galaxy easier to invade.
So the anti EU theory. Nice.

j00t

Silver Baronet of the Realm
there's something to be said about giving the movies to different directors. I mean. lucas built the series from the ground up and it's just been basically a downward crash ever since. look at the avengers, also. Whedon did AMAZING things with the first one. age of ultron was really pretty enjoyable but i think if he was doing the infinity gauntlet movies, they would suffer for it. A fresh director keeps the movies fresh themselves.

OR you get a new director and it doesn't gel with the last movie and it's a mess. we'll see.

Miguex

The lad himself
<Gold Donor>
Carrie Fisher truly is the wildcard in this. Just watched the panel from CC and she's just permanently fried out of her mind. Even when she's just sitting there and others are talking shes in full troglodyte mode. Hopefully her role is minimal.

Brahma

Obi-Bro Kenobi-X
Princess Leah turns to the darkside! Then her being fried out of her mind gives her an Emmy!

Khalan

Trakanon Raider
Carrie Fisher truly is the wildcard in this. Just watched the panel from CC and she's just permanently fried out of her mind. Even when she's just sitting there and others are talking shes in full troglodyte mode. Hopefully her role is minimal.
Yeah I was gonna mention why is she so cracked out? Her voice sounds like her nostrils are plugged from all the cocaine shes been doing (not hating) and she doesn't seem to know whats going on in any interview. She has not aged well.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
Right after she joined the panel, Adam Driver's face had the look of being simultaneously uncomfortable and annoyed to the point of anger. Gotta be some sort of story for TMZ there.

Furry

BROWN NOW
<Gold Donor>
i heard leia lost some weight to be in this movie. What I see tells me she contradicts that testimony. That or she has a super power for gaining fat.

Royal

Connoisseur of Exotic Pictures
It's her super power. There is a shot of her in the behind the scenes video in some sort of military garb and she was thinner while they were shooting.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Yeah I was gonna mention why is she so cracked out? Her voice sounds like her nostrils are plugged from all the cocaine shes been doing (not hating) and she doesn't seem to know whats going on in any interview. She has not aged well.
Decades of drug abuse leaves its mark.

HUH_sl

shitlord
Jurassic World's direction was uninspired as fuck, but you know the guy wasn't hired for his 'vision.' He was hired to keep shit on schedule, do what the producers tell him to do and not completely fuck everything up. He'll probably be on an even shorter leash for Star Wars. The majority of the mega franchise directors are barely anything more than TV directors nowadays, just a small part in a huge money making machine.

Blakkheim

Karazhan Raider
The full panel:
25:00 minutes in is absolutely fucking cringe worthy. "Hey JJ, when are you gona have more Asian characters....herp derp...".

Why does there have to be a fucking racial quota with every fucking movie made now? Can't we just write good characters and find people that fit within those characters? I don't see any American Indians, Samoans, Mongolians, or Aborigines either. So what?

Besides, we already had a fucking ton of Asian characters in the prequels anyways.
B69DqABCIAABMmH_zpsd93254c8.png

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
25:00 minutes in is absolutely fucking cringe worthy. "Hey JJ, when are you gona have more Asian characters....herp derp...".

Why does there have to be a fucking racial quota with every fucking movie made now? Can't we just write good characters and find people that fit within those characters? I don't see any American Indians, Samoans, Mongolians, or Aborigines either. So what?

Besides, we already had a fucking ton of Asian characters in the prequels anyways.
B69DqABCIAABMmH_zpsd93254c8.png
JJ Abrams gave Harold sans Kumar two huge paychecks in the last few years. He is doing fine.