Steam Deals and Digital Sales

spronk

FPS noob
Humble Overwhelmingly Positive Bundle (pay what you want and help charity)
pretty fantastic humble bundle up this week, $10 gets you

Shantae and the Pirate's Curse
Epic Battle Fantasy 4
Pony Island
Day of the Tentacle Remastered (awesome)
Deadbolt
VA-11 (heard this was a good cyberpunk game)
N++

all games that are overwhelmingly positive reviewed on steam, PLUS there will be an additional mystery game unveiled next week

don't forget to change your slider to donate more to charity

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
There's a bunch of pretty highly regarded games that start on a website somewhere and gain enough traction to make it to Steam / DS / mobile. EBF is not in a lonely crowd.

Edit: There's shitty ones that do this as well so *shrug*, rather have decent ones :p

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
VA-11 Hall-A looks absolutely terrible, but I guess people like that visual novel waifu anime crap.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
So can you set the slider 100% to charity, and write it off as a donation to Charity? Obviously not if you throwing them a $10 spot or something, but these top contributors, I can't imagine that's not what they are doing?

spronk

FPS noob
You cannot since Humble operates as business, not a 501(c) charity. you are performing a transaction with THEM, and they are routing the money to charity.

• 1Like

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
You cannot since Humble operates as business, not a 501(c) charity. you are performing a transaction with THEM, and they are routing the money to charity.
Ahh, yea. Oops... forgot that 501(c) part... Thanks spronk for dropping the tax knowledge!

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Does anyone that I don't hate need Project Cars or Warhammer Vermintide? They were in the monthly Humble and I won't be using them. I did redeem the bonus content for Vermintide but the base game code is still good.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
The new bundle is one of those weird cases where I own everything except the $1 tier so go me I guess. Also the previous humble bundle is still going on and added a couple decent games supposedly. I'll probably get the $10 of that, since they're doing a good job of preventing overlap from the bundles and monthly bundles.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Does anyone that I don't hate need Project Cars or Warhammer Vermintide? They were in the monthly Humble and I won't be using them. I did redeem the bonus content for Vermintide but the base game code is still good.

Do you hate me? Cause I'd like to give Vermintide a spin

Oldbased

> Than U
Bought the bundle today for Stronghold Crusader 2( normally like $40 on steam ). It seems ok and has campaign prep and tutorial missions but am I missing something when it lacks a campaign itself? All I see is skirmish and sandbox.
Paid $15 so got the Homeworld as well. Maybe try that one later.

Tearofsoul

Ancient MMO noob
I recommand Stronghold Crusader Extreme HD instead of SC2 if you like Stronghold. Homeworld remaster is solid.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Total War: Warhammer is next month's Humble Bundle featured title, for $12 it unlocks immediately. It's never been below $41 on any digital storefronts.

Humble Monthly Bundle

• 1Like

Hatorade

A nice asshole.
Some one is either money laundering or hoping for a misclick heh.
upload_2017-2-6_12-27-59.png

DickTrickle

Definitely NOT Furor Planedefiler
Humble monthly is such a great deal. I was shocked to see TW:W on there. Never once felt bad about my subscription.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity