Steam Deals and Digital Sales

lower case g

Lord Nagafen Raider
Gamefly has the Dead Island Franchise pack for $7.49. Coupon code "MAY20OFF" drops it to $5.99. Have to have a steam account. Includes

Dead Island
Dead Island: Bloodbath
Dead Island: Ripper Mod 2.0
Dead Island: Riptide
Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim
Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack
Dead Island: Ryder White DLC

Tenks

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Gamefly has the Dead Island Franchise pack for $7.49. Coupon code "MAY20OFF" drops it to $5.99. Have to have a steam account. Includes

Dead Island
Dead Island: Bloodbath
Dead Island: Ripper Mod 2.0
Dead Island: Riptide
Dead Island: Riptide - Fashion Victim
Dead Island: Riptide - Survivor Pack
Dead Island: Ryder White DLC
Where are you getting this?GameFly Digitaljust says "not for sale"

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
'Not for sale' in a situation like that generally means the site ran out of Steam keys.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
(Copy and pasted from the PS+ thread)
Not a big update but a big heads up on what is leaving PS+.http://blog.us.playstation.com/2014/...e-for-members/

Last Chance (Leaving on 6/3)
Instant Game Collection
Stick It To the Man
RESOGUN
Pro Evolution Soccer 2014
Little Big Planet Karting
Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception Single Player Mode

Discounts
Mind Zero
The LEGO Movie Videogame

Some good games are leaving if you haven't bothered to pick them up yet.

spronk

FPS noob
thats a pretty good bundle, bought that and Intense Bundle for $6 total. Yay, another 15 games I will never play

i think i have spent more time copy pasting steam keys from humble and indie bundles than actually playing any of them

Crone

More fun from Amazon!

Gohereand install the five apps to get 1000 Amazon coins for free.

Turn around and go tohere, spend 700 Coins on GTA: San Andreas for your android/kindle device, get 2000 Amazon coins for free, netting you 2300 ($23 or so) worth of Amazon coins for a few button clicks.

Coins are only really used on Amazon store apps, but it is free.
Sister in law had the wife do this recently, and apparently they do this kind of thing all the time? Never heard of it before you posted, but sister in law gets her kids free games constantly because they do this.

Also, Plex is now on the Amazon App store. People be loving that streaming.

spronk

FPS noob
EA is giving battlefield 3 away free to all origin users, along with plants vs zombies. just install/run the origin client and it should be in store / free games / on the house. its just BF3, none of the DLCs but still a fun game with tons of multiplayer action still going on

Rezz

Mr. Poopybutthole
Humble Weekly this week is RPGMaker VXAce. 12 and you get it, RPGMaker X, and a bunch of assets and crap for Ace. Finally picked it up after eyeing it. And of course, it activates on Steam.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Pro tip for stupid people like myself: RGMaker won't show up in your Games list because it's not a game. You have to click on the "Games" and change it to "Software." I spent over an hour yesterday trying to figure it out before breaking down and googling it, and promptly feeling like an idiot.

Runnen

Vyemm Raider
Sniper Elite V2 is FREE until tomorrow. Grab it, it's fun to shoot nazis in the balls with X-ray vision.

Vorph

GameFly's Summer Sale is on Day 8 now, but it's mostly sucked up to this point. There's some decent Ubisoft deals today though:

Call of Juarez - Gunslinger and Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon are both ~$3.20.
M&M X Legacy is like $14 for regular and probably around $18 for deluxe (can't see the price since I own it already).

(Use code JUN15OFF to get the prices I mentioned.)

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
CoJ: Gunslinger is the only CoJ game I've played but it was tons of fun and has a lot of replayability for a FPS

Vorph

Yeah, both it and FC3 Blood Dragon are good games, especially at that price.