Steam Deals and Digital Sales

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I command you all to vote for Invisible Inc for tomorrow's Community Choice. I want it but I want it to be 3 bucks cheaper.

Go forth minions!

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Given the amount of praise that Shovel Knight got, is it one of those must play now that it's 33% off or should I just wait for the 75% deal next year?
Do you like Mario/Zelda/Duck Tales/Mega Man on the NES? Y - Buy Shovel Knight right now / N - What's it like not having a soul?

Pagen Min is awesome too but Blood Dragon is the best Far Cry by a mile.
This is the correct answer.

Vorph

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
I command you all to vote for Invisible Inc for tomorrow's Community Choice. I want it but I want it to be 3 bucks cheaper.

Go forth minions!
frown.png

kidgamer_sl

shitlord
Divinity: Original Sin is 33% off now instead of just 20%.

If you don't own this this yet, pick up a copy for less than $27 on Steam.

Vorph

Hows This War of Mine?
I'd recommend watching TotalBiscuit's "WTF is ..." video for it. He gives you a pretty good idea of what the game is (and isn't). Still seems interesting to me after watching that, but I've got so many other things to play in my backlog that I'm going to wait for it to drop to 50% or less sometime next year.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Doubt I'm missing anything big if I wait till next year big sales to get Divinity cheaper?

Vorph

Divinity has been -33% several times now. I put off buying it back when the game was getting patched 3-4 times a week, and I kind of expected to see a better deal for this sale.

spronk

FPS noob
the devs are supposed to release a huge (free) patch in january, i'm sorta torn between buying it and the DLC now or waiting until jan/feb and see if they put out a GOTY edition with everything, especially since they won a few 2014 GOTY awards

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Mount and Blade seems to have a rabid following?
Warband is a solid game and has a really big mod community. Hell the makers of one of the more well known mods, Brytenwalda, recently got to publish their own M&B expansion, Viking Conquest.

Amzin

Lord Nagafen Raider
Care to expand? It's got a lot of positive reviews and it's made by the guys who did Bastion.
It's one of my favorite games of all time. It is not, however, like Bastion gameplay-wise. It's much more brutal and for most of the game it'll play out more turn based/tactical RPG-ish. The world, story, art, are all superb and very distinct from Bastion. It's short but a lot of room for replayability in my opinion. I pre-ordered it at full price and didn't regret it at all.

Zaphid

Trakanon Raider
I'm like an hour in and so far I really like it, I think the best description would be JRPG, the walking around the city is linear with areas where enemies pop up and you have to fight to continue. The game depends on selling you its world, because that means you will want to tweak your abilities to unlock more background of the people who lived there and uses similar story telling approach like Bastion, as in, you have to piece a lot of it together yourself. The art is absolutely gorgeous and for me it'd be worth it even if the combat sucked ass, which it does not.

Itzena_sl

shitlord
Well, at least today's sale is simple - everything except the Naruto game is worth buying.

E: Also Banner Saga on a flash sale.

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Men of war: Assault Squad 2? Any info on this? I miss original company of heroes before shitty expansion and 2nd game. Got silent storm during sale to try out some turn based squad ww2 action.

Men of war: Assault Squad 2? Any info on this? I miss original company of heroes before shitty expansion and 2nd game. Got silent storm during sale to try out some turn based squad ww2 action.
The Men of War series is Awesome if you are an Rts fan Think company of heroes, where you can control individual soilders in a squad. Tired of that goddamn tank take control of the bazooka your selff and shoot it, X-com like inventory managment as well, you can use an infanty guy to take off that mounted machine gun from the tank you just blew up and use it to shred opponets. deff worth it for the price quite a bit of sp as well.