Stranger Things

Kreugen

Vyemm Raider
Next season the kids are mostly just glued to their Atari's while Hopper goes around punching things spawning from the multi-dimensional rifts that are ripping open everywhere thanks to 11 casting Empowered Distentegrate on the Demogorgon.

At some point they figure out that extraplanar beings (and security guards) are +10 to piercing but -10 to blunt.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
No but really, this video, like most utube videos and nearly every video you link, was bad. The title should have been more clear that it was explaining the show for someone who had not seen it.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
on episode 3 and i did not expect this to be so terrifying

child hood nostalgia factor is high

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
No bananas were hurt in the making of that show.

• 2Like

LulzSect

Well-Known Memer
<Banned>
Love the Chief, NSA conspiracy shit, alternate dimensions, fucking terrifying monsters

I LOVE IT

• 2Like

Dashel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Late to the party but wow this was tremendous. Great series start to finish. Huge nostalgia.

Also some guilt my 9 year old probably would get me arrested if I let him out on his bike with his buddies at night. Although I guess these kids are a few years older.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
I want a Blu-Ray of this. Make with it Netflix. Chop chop.

Zinc

Trakanon Raider
I want a Blu-Ray of this. Make with it Netflix. Chop chop.
Really want season 1 released on DVD. My folks are still living in 1990's and are still yet to understand the concept of Smart TV's! I know they'll love this show if only they were to release it on DVD!