Suicide Squad (2016)

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Are they planning on introducing any of these characters in earlier films? It seems like a pretty unknown (to the mainstream) group of characters; The Joker is probably the only oneeveryonewould know, while only people who have been interested in Batman cartoons/games would know Deadshot and Harley Quinn. Rick Flagg, Boomerang, and Enchantress will basically be completely new characters to most people who see this movie.
There were rumors of Joker showing up in Batman v. Superman.

I actually like Leto. but, why Joker? why would he even be IN this movie?
There are a lot of people comparing this to Guardians of the Galaxy, but I'm betting DC isn't willing to take that big of a risk, which is why we a few A-listers heading up the cast. Joker was probably thrown in there just so they had one character that was recognizable to the general populace.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This cast of characters is so bad that Oprah as amanda waller (rumor) is the best one?

Adebisi

Clump of Cells
<Silver Donator>
Margot Robbie as Harley Quinn?

1310650820313.jpg

Supertouch_sl said:
That might be the worst casting I've ever seen.
Why do you even post here? You're like a poor man's kegkilla.

Devlin

Golden Squire
Will Smith should be paying them for a role in this movie. Whether most of his movies are enjoyable or not I couldn't say because I won't watch his movies anymore. I can't stand the guy.

Having Tom Hardy in and not playing Bane is stupid.

Jared Leto is a great actor but Joker isn't really a suitable character for suicide squad because he's completely insane. Members are just supposed to be crooks, he wouldn't fit.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Will Smith should be paying them for a role in this movie. Whether most of his movies are enjoyable or not I couldn't say because I won't watch his movies anymore. I can't stand the guy.

Having Tom Hardy in and not playing Bane is stupid.

Jared Leto is a great actor but Joker isn't really a suitable character for suicide squad because he's completely insane. Members are just supposed to be crooks, he wouldn't fit.
I smell a Paul Dini influence with the Joker and Harley. Why not put in Ivy and have a love triangle.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
He had to come back at some point. They could have the DC universe without him I guess but it's too good a character, and it will have been 8 years since Ledger's Joker.

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
Will Smith is will smith in every movie. The problem is he won't be Deadshot. He will be Will Smith with a gun hand.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
I just don't get why do Smith as deadshot, you could have any no name actor play him. Can they not find a way to do Bronze tiger properly or anything. Also why is Jai Courtney keep getting all these roles, he's been pretty bad in everything I've watched him in.

While I don't understand Joker, I think Leto, Robbie, Hardy were good choices. As for Waller, I wouldn't mind Regina King even though she isn't the fat character I always picture

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
Tom Hardy is out, Jake Gyllenhaal might replace him, which I guess eliminates the possiblity of him replacing Jason Momoa as Aquaman in the future.

Tom Hardy has dropped out of Suicide Squad, Warner Bros.' all-star comic book movie being directed by David Ayer. Not losing a beat, the studio has made overtures to Jake Gyllenhaal, who has generated heat for his performance in Nightcrawler, to replace Hardy.

Grimmlokk

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Latest look at Jared Leto at least somewhat Joker'd up for the movie.

c4FW0OF.jpg
eQAWX8F.jpg

So his Fight Club character I guess?

I dunno, it won't be Heath Ledger but I'm actually looking forward to see how he plays it.