Suicide Squad (2016)

Devlin

Golden Squire
He was pretty great in Dallas Buyers Club so I'm happy to see where he goes with the character.

Jait

Molten Core Raider
Other than After Earth I can't think of a Smith movie I didn't enjoy. -shrug-
Yeah I get people hate his kid and personal beliefs but the dude has been consistently entertaining me for 20 odd years.

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
hitch
wild wild west
after earth
hancock
men in black 2
michael bay bad boys
i am legend
i robot
bagger vance
seven pounds

hes in more bad movies than good

Juvarisx

Florida
Looking at IMDB, you are so not wrong. I swore he has been in more movies then what is listed there.

Homsar

he has a pretty shitty track record, not sure why hes such a huge star. Anthony mackie is much better

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Will smith is a good actor, cuz i saw him in the Fresh Prince in junior high, then i saw him in Independence Day in High School, also it was my GF's treat at the time. Then Bad Boys with martin, martin! and Tea Leoni Then i saw MiB, with that cool summer song! and then 15 years of shit movies.

in short, he's nostalgia. and has a lot of star power and clout, which is probably how his horrible actress wife infested the matrix.

Cantatus

Lord Nagafen Raider
he has a pretty shitty track record, not sure why hes such a huge star. Anthony mackie is much better
Because, even in his worst movies, he still entertaining to watch. Wild, Wild West and Hitch were both undeniably bad movies, but I don't think you can look at either of those movies and say Will Smith was the problem. In fact, I don't think it'd be much of an exaggeration to say he was the only good part in either of those movies. He's someone who gives it his all (likely because he's mostly just playing himself), so it's usually hard to place the blame at his feet. Even, After Earth, which was probably the biggest flop he's ever been in, the only complaints I heard about Will Smith was that he wasn't in it enough. He's not like Johnny Depp, someone who has been in some fantastic movies, but also has a lot of trash to his name, much of which is because he either phones it in or goes too over the top. I think that's why people here were having a hard time remembering bad movies Will Smith was in, because they're "bad movies Will Smith was in" and not "bad Will Smith movies"

Homsar

i didnt hate it either and it helped finish the series but now there is talk about the 22 jumpstreet MIB mashup

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
will smith sucks, he sucks now cuz he's in shitty movies, he sucks b/c he's spent time propping up his shitty son's career (can't fault a dad, still sucks for us though). he'll continue to suck and will only make a difference when there's a fresh prince reunion, or he shimmy's into the morgan freeman role when morgan freeman does an uncle phil.

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Smith has had his share of misses, that's for damn sure. He's had some really big hits though.

Also did someone list Bad Boys as a miss? The fuck?

Anthony Mackie is the fucking truth though. Dude needs to get more roles.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Smith has had his share of misses, that's for damn sure. He's had some really big hits though.

Also did someone list Bad Boys as a miss? The fuck?

Anthony Mackie is the fucking truth though. Dude needs to get more roles.
I'm sure they meant bad boys 2, otherwise they're stoopid.

McCheese

SW: Sean, CW: Crone, GW: Wizardhawk
Will Smith's worst performance was in Winter's Tale. I didn't even realize he was in it, but here I was having been roped into watching this shitty romance flick and BAM out of nowhere Satan Will Smith shows up and acts his little heart out.

Column_sl

shitlord
2 more people anounced in the cast today

Steve Trevor ( Wonder Woman's love interest in the comics ) Will be played By Scott Eastwood

And Raymond Olubowale supposedly playing King Shark

radditsu

Silver Knight of the Realm
You know how Marvel meticulously casted their roles and got the best fits for their characters? Yeah