Suicide Squad (2016)

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
If there's some good sources on Kodi/Exodus I'll probably give it another go as I play WoW or something. Beyond the introductions and some of the set pieces it was bad, but really enjoyed that first quarter and a few bits here and there. I don't think the EC will get me to like the Enchantress storyline at all which is kinda fatal to the whole thing

Brad2770

There was a decent source on Kodi/Exodus, but I fell asleep after that random guy got his head blown off. It's like they asked little kids to write the first draft and then the grown ups came in and cleaned it up.

DaliLhama

Golden Squire
Man, ummm trying to think of something that was enjoyable and cant come up with anything. Really bad all around....i mean REALLLLLLLY bad.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Man, ummm trying to think of something that was enjoyable and cant come up with anything. Really bad all around....i mean REALLLLLLLY bad.

Captain Boomerang was the most enjoyable character for me. I also liked Croc and El Diablo. The story/dialogue is janky at best and this version of Joker is the worst that's ever been put on screen.

Porkchop

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Bronze Donator>
When i'm on the fence about a movie I like to make sure to watch it again when it comes out on blu ray. So I watched it again last night and yep, movie is still meh.

I think the enchantress was a little more interesting this time around and i might have got a little more of the story about the "metahumans". I'm still not sure who she was talking about though. It seems like Diablo was more like her than the rest of the squad

sadris

Karen
<Donor>
Was bad. Heath ledger still best joker.

Will Smith played his typical acting style.

Terrible lines from black chief woman.

I pirated this and feel ripped off.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

spronk

FPS noob
extended cut out tonight digitally, blu ray out 12/13. adds apparently 11 or 13 minutes (unclear) to the movie.

meStevo

I think your wife's a bigfoot gus.
<Silver Donator>
Yeah, nothing really special about it, just added more Joker and Harley. Can see why they cut them too, movie doesn't need a couple more origin flashbacks from just one of the ensemble.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This was such garbage. Dialog was so forced and shitty.

• 1Like

a_skeleton_06

<Banned>
Just watched this shit pile last night. Literally such a pointless flick. No redeeming quality outside of Margot Robbie's ass.

• 1Like

spronk

FPS noob
Will Smith was Will Smith the entire movie, poor casting there. Its weird, the dude has good range in his drama movies but everything else he is the same person - MiB, scifi, Bad Boys, etc

Joker was the worst part of the movie, I dunno how the regular was but the extended didn't improve his character in any way, he is a pathetic mess and the little bits and pieces we get of his character make little sense; made him an accessory for Harley. I actually rewatched a little bit of TDK after SS and man its so crazy how amazing Ledger and that character was

They coulda cut 50% of the "suicide squad", cut out all the random cameos, trimmed down the story a bit and maybe it wouldn't have been such a shit show. While I liked Harley, they made such a huge mistake making her the "center" of the movie, which really fucked up the development of all the other characters

Furious

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Made it about 20% through and shut it off. The grunting joker was awful.

POS movie.

• 1Like

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Just watched this on a plane.

It was the worst movie I've seen in a long time.

The director and screenwriters should never make another movie ever again.

Ever.

Seriously ever, it was a terrible movie.

• 1Like

cabbitcabbit

NeoGaf Donator
I couldn't get through this.

It's bad. It's not even hilariously bad. just unwatchable.

• 1Like

Drakain

Trakanon Raider
I watched it last week. I'm a shameless MCU fanboy, but i want the DCU to do well so take that how you will.
Overall I didn't hate it, but there were a lot of parts and characters I certainly didn't like. This Joker was awful. I hope I never see that version ever again. Will Smith was meh, and I usually don't like him. Main military guy just seemed like white trash. Plot was all over the place. We need to stop the enchantress, no we need to save the doctor, no we need to stop the device. As meh as BvS was, I'd rather watch that again over this. Get your shit together DC.