Summer 2024 Anime Thread

Leon

<Silver Donator>

I had no idea no allowed in another world protag was based on a real person. Shit blew my mind

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
What a thoroughly worthless human being. Holy shit.
The disgust in which I hold Dazai's literature is in some way ferocious. First, I dislike his face. Second, I dislike his rustic preference for urban sophistication. Third, I dislike the fact that he played the roles that were not appropriate for him.

Quote from mishima

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Need Some help. Can't seem to find season 2 kona suba with subs that aren't massively sped up and way out of sync.

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
makeine is good, and the animation is top notch.

I've now watched all 6 of the episodes currently available. Very good show.
If anyone wants to watch and doesn't have access to it, here's my torrent search.

Just watched through ep 5. Good animation and entertaining/funny enough.

I feel like I'm watching a blend of Bunny Girl Sempai (his sister is adorable the same way) and Rent a Girlfriend (aka simp simulator.)

Also this was very on the nose hahah.

e3df770681e8b5715d27e8efd90673b12ac43faf631e9ee7a96164f5d0497218.jpg

So far the plot is like Stan in Butter's explanation except the MC isn't getting kissed.

Kharzette

Watcher of Overs
This is ancient stuff, but just been getting into Girls und Panzer. I love it! I can't tell one tank from another though really.

• 1Like

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Are you not enjoying DanMachi 2.0, AKA - Wistoria: Wand & Sword?

Oh i am and i cant wait till Sunday but who the fuck doesnt like revenge stories? Have you seen The Wrath of Man?

Also...i want to parry a dragon and turn it into my pet. I was waiting to see if she would take human form and ask for marriage lol.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Oshi No Ko - you giveth and then taketh away!!

Oh man, skip beat vibes

Food Eating GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants

Last edited:
  • 1Like

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
You know I should be thrilled that someone finally busted out a lethal weapon in MHA but instead I'm pissed that it took them this long.

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Parry Everything was good, in a silly kind of way, this week. So I guess his sword might be from the remains of the previous dragon, or maybe it's the other dragon slayer's sword? On the other hand, it looks like he has a pet now. Good luck feeding something that large.